Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I haven't been on NT for a while, as i've been pretty disappointed by the lastest signature models. Has any news been brought up regarding, or newer pics of the elite 10s surfaced? (I've only seen the first two or 3 purple high ones, if there are any newer).

Vinos will be copped. Blue and green (favorite colors) along with the ASGs and I'm good on this variation. Hopeful to see what comes next for the X.

anyone watch the Kobe special On Shotime last night? I don't know what I'm going to do after he retires... who will my favorite player be? What kind of kicks will I wear? I'm blocking it out.

anyone watch the Kobe special On Shotime last night? I don't know what I'm going to do after he retires... who will my favorite player be? What kind of kicks will I wear? I'm blocking it out.

I remember seeing that Nike has the Kobe 11 and Kobe 12 still coming down the pipeline. I'm pretty sure his line will continue once he retires... maybe you could be a DeRozan fan once Kobe is gone :nerd:

Because of the law of diminishing returns. If the price keeps going up but the quality and technology remain the same (or gets worse in some cases), eventually the consumer is going to get hip and buy less of your of your product. I know I have, adidas and UA have gotten a lot of the money Nike used to get from me lately.
Not the law of diminishing returns at all but valid point. Also resale prices as a percentage of retail price have been going down since shoes have been around the 200 and up mark

If Penny and Pippen's line are still going, you damn well better believe Kobe's will.

i don't know what shoes i'll be wearing when they stop his line :x

i don't even wanna think about it

Gotta be Russ Westbrook
We need him to come to LA and bring that killer mentality,and let Kobe pass the tourch.
I'm backing Russ as my fav after Kobe retires

**** it give it to Nick Young, he has the PERSONALITY to be in LA

My favorite player will be Steph as it has been since he was at Davidson, back when it was thought he was too small to make it in the league. Lakers will still be squad, that's forever. And I'm rockin whatever kicks I want. I'm not just tied down to the Kobe line.

On a side note, from yesterday's games..

ugh, you had to post this missed 360 dunk
mean.gif

i don't know what shoes i'll be wearing when they stop his line
sick.gif

i don't even wanna think about it
Oh, I'm sure Nike will come up with some low top basketball shoe to take your hard earned money - they're good at that. Like others have said, probably Harden. I'm sure once he becomes more of a focus, all that tech Kobe's have will go to the next inline. Considering Harden plays in lows, he seems most logical... I would think?

Back
Top Bottom