Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I still can't get in to the ASG's. I don't look at them and see New York at all besides the box. None of the ASG sneakers for that matter.

Hate the lows but sign me up for the highs cuz i never had a 9 plus i like the high look with the new outsole so that it

I still can't get in to the ASG's. I don't look at them and see New York at all besides the box. None of the ASG sneakers for that matter.
All the ASG sigs are a letdown, especially compared to last year.

Any on foot performance review vids from reliable sources? I'm only feeling the color way I posted and most likely for ball. Just wondering if it is worth the $180.

Any on foot performance review vids from reliable sources? I'm only feeling the color way I posted and most likely for ball. Just wondering if it is worth the $180.
View media item 1382794

I swear this is one of the best looking shoes I've ever seen in my life. I'm not mad at there not being that much hype for them though.

Still no word on when this color releases?

I swear this is one of the best looking shoes I've ever seen in my life. I'm not mad at there not being that much hype for them though.

Still no word on when this color releases?
These do look amazing and I don't really like the Kobe X design that much but these just capture my attention a lot. Price is only the problem really if I'm using them to ball and it doesn't respond well or is a horrible fit. 

Wonder what size those are. They look like boats
Looks like a normal shoe to me
laugh.gif

Definitely copping the 5AMs. Too clean! The highs look nice too! I loved the 9 highs, but the black on the midsole clashed with a lot of nice colorways (i.e perspectives, heroes, WTK, showtime etc). Glad to see that won't be an issue on the 10 highs.

Are these soles raising the foot higher off the ground verses the extremely low position that the 8s provided?

Will these be GR or will they sell out and be impossible to get for under 500 like masterpieces?

idk man..the X looks like the kid version of an adult shoe. i mean i dont think they're wack, they look cool in that blue. can't rock with the orange or the purps that nick had. shoes just look like the lower brand not the major release.

Theae are whacky colorways. Look like Durex Condoms. That X in dureX. But these lollipop colorways just ain‘t doing it. They lazy.

5AMs not looking as bland as I originally thought, lol. Will probably make a move on em when the price drops. Looks to be a mass GR, coppin under retail is very likely.

Back
Top Bottom