Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Still no turn for me - lows just boring so far. The only interesting details to me are the carbon in the forefoot, although I wished it looked better, and the print under the tongues. Just uninspired to me compared to the 9, 8, 7, 6, etc.

Did the weartesters review get posted in here? I think on IG he said basically... buy 9s on discount.

Looks like a normal shoe to me
laugh.gif
This is how i feel with what we have seen so far. Didnt want to but solid blue?

The KOBE X 5 AM Flight and coordinated apparel is available globally at nike.com and select retail locations on Feb. 7. The remaining four colorways of the KOBE X will be introduced over the coming weeks.

Remaining four? really :nerd:

Blues and Purple joints are decent. If I could grab both for around $180 I do it.

Uh yeah..

U havent seen the purple, green, orange and all star CWs yet?

Saw the purples on the thread... I was panicking for a min thought they would only release four colorways period but then again who am I kidding... we working with Nike here... they will milk the cow as much as they can I even't mad :smokin

Only 4 CWs period?? :lol:

Bruh u know Nike gonna go thru the entire color wheel before its all said and done lol

I think they are announcing these hyperfuse pairs first so that they sell. So 5 total colorways initially. Then the flyknit highs and lows. Maybe they will sprinkle a hyperfuse low release in every now and then but this is their big push to get these sold before the real heat.

I swear this is one of the best looking shoes I've ever seen in my life. I'm not mad at there not being that much hype for them though.

Still no word on when this color releases?
I agree with you on this - that's a pretty shoe right there.  Need to cop that colorway.

Seen all i need to see!!!! These are copped as long as i don't have any problems with the birthday coupon.

Back
Top Bottom