Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Zoom is responsive, springy and is low profile in most cases

Lunarlon is spongy

Hyperfuse is basically plastic

The use of Lunarlon for Running and Basketball is different

Speaking of tech and lunar, am I the only one that believes lunar gets a bad rap for "bottoming out"? I have two pair of lunar runners, the Original LunarEclipse and Lunar glide 4, took each to over 350 miles, and no issues, just as cushioned and responsive as when they were new. Does Nike use a different lunar for basketball shoes?

I can only speak from experience and my experience with lunar foam is only nike bball shoes. Lunar is cushiony at first but quickly feels dead. What a lot of folks refer to as "bottoming out" I'd say 5-7 intense games and it starts to happen. For most shoes that's when they start break in and really feel good, but this happened with my Kobe 4's and other early lunar based kicks I tried. After those early experiences I typically stayed away from it for performance kicks unless there was some air in there to supplement it.

Any talk on the highs making NikeID?

Maybe already said, but i'm too lazy to scroll back.

Imagine the cost of an iD pair of highs... probably near $300. So lets hope not lol

Idk why not put em on some people can drop that easily, not me tho

Zoom is responsive, springy and is low profile in most cases

Lunarlon is spongy

Hyperfuse is basically plastic

The use of Lunarlon for Running and Basketball is different

My lunarlon trainers bottomed out, feel pretty bad in the forefoot, the heel still aight tho

Nike is smarter this time around showing the "fuse" X first before Eliteflyknit hi and low. EM IX never did sell well at all. All i am waiting is Multicolor Flyknit X low and or the HTM. Please dont me Milan or mercer exclusive. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, so far the colorways have been on point. Excited for this model but will def wait until pairs drop in price.

I don't think the turn will ever come 
tired.gif

./mmmmmmmm mk
My guess is that it will be $45 more then released pairs. That puts them at a minimum of 270 and thats if they retail at 225.

Yeah EMs last year retailed at $160 and these are $180 so I figured elite highs mayne $245 +$45 Id. $290 plus tax over $300 for a single pair. Doubt they put the highs on

I wish homie would have put on the shoes in his review. In reviews i can read about the tech on the website, I just care about fit and what they look like on feet.

Last edited:
Those asgs look like butt to me man. Blues are aiight. I'll probably scoop those and the asg for nostalgia 10 years from now but man they better bring it with the flyknit.

And I hated the IX EMs. They should have made more elite lows instead.

glad we are getting closer to the performance review time, but i'll wait until the people who pay their hard earned money give an honest assessment. not the folks who are given the shoe on a hookup and give a jaded review. (Jordan 29, anyone??)

Back
Top Bottom