Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I wouldn't drive a hummer I think they're big gaudy vehicles that I have to drive all the time so I really don't like the 1, the 2&3 were just blah and I would never buy or wear, now the 4s that everyone loves I think are extra gross and prob the most overrated LeBron shoe in looks, none of those have a cw that would make me buy the shoe
:lol: the beginning caught me off guard because I drive a H2, I was like "damn, he hit me with the personal attack"

^I think you've got one of the most "peculiar" tastes in shoes on NT
laugh.gif
. Usually see you liking things that everybody else hates or hating things that everybody else likes.
that's prob the most accurate description
laugh.gif
 I've cut myself to only buying exts and a very select mind blowing few now so I'm not buying 24-36prs a shoes a yr i'm def the #NTweirdguy when it comes to shoe taste

So you're a sneakerhead that doesn't like the Jordan 11, 12 or 13.............

That's like being a big fan of cars but thinking Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bentleys are ugly.
You can love shoes and hate every Jordan ever made, I dont like Jordan XIs, never have. Just liking the expensive things doesn't mean youre a fan of something. If you really love something then you can appreciate a Honda CRX all the way to a Excelero... that being said Redrum has a different opinion but he is by no means wrong or not a fan of shoes like the rest of us.

I wouldn't drive a hummer I think they're big gaudy vehicles that I have to drive all the time so I really don't like the 1, the 2&3 were just blah and I would never buy or wear, now the 4s that everyone loves I think are extra gross and prob the most overrated LeBron shoe in looks, none of those have a cw that would make me buy the shoe
laugh.gif
the beginning caught me off guard because I drive a H2, I was like "damn, he hit me with the personal attack"
I don't like those either but they're atleast a bit better than the military ones we drive, we don't have a radio in ours
laugh.gif
 and they're the most if not one of the most uncomfortable vehicles you can ride in in the military so nah no personal attack on you, its like how everybody loves camo now.....you won't see me in that mess outside of work
tired.gif

So you're a sneakerhead that doesn't like the Jordan 11, 12 or 13.............

That's like being a big fan of cars but thinking Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bentleys are ugly.
ok any shoe that wasn't named are the ones that I like or feel that there was a cw that saved them so 11s are ok only bcuz of the bred and if they ever drop that suede sample oh boy, I have a huge collection of XIIs i'm missing 2-3 comercial release depending on how you rate the flu games, but I still need the gammas, low womens pink and the leather flu games again depending on how you look at them, and I loved the bred 13s, was po'ed about the missing 3m when I have the og 97 (my first ever Jordan) that retro left a bad taste in my mouth, almost made me hate 13s but my ogs are still wearable so I wear them instead

His nasty taste in kicks make me think he's trolling
no no this is how I feel no troll ask the people here that know me, they know i'm dead serious, they're have been a couple shoes on my list of don't likes that I brought a pair but at the end of the day I didn't like them and away they went, 20 stealth and black/white, toro4s, cool grey 9s, blackout 17s, candycane 14s which the emblem fell out so I returned and them gave my cousin the black toes, so as time has gone on I've learned I don't need to get a shoe bcuz everyone else likes it or bcuz its new, I buy only what i'm blown away buy regardless of what others think

PS'd a Grinch colorway working on a few others but this was the easiest, I actually really like the way the X looks personally. Can't wait to see official pics of the flyknit version.

true indeed...if there was zoom in the forefoot and not lunarlon I'd be on the fence...but these are a pass at that price point.
Can someone explain or point in me the direction of where I can learn about things such as lunarlon, zoom, hyperfuse and such. I know they are different materials but like what does it all mean?

Last edited:
:lol: was gonna say the exact same thing but didn't wanna sound condescending.

I don't care how I sound. There are tons of review videos articles, dude could even look up the info on wiki I'm sure. It'll have the patent dates and original drawings.

But the question he asked, he could've asked in google...

::google search:: what is nike zoom tech ::google search::

And so on with any or their question about the tech that he listed.

It's just too easy to get info these days... And quickly.

Speaking of tech and lunar, am I the only one that believes lunar gets a bad rap for "bottoming out"? I have two pair of lunar runners, the Original LunarEclipse and Lunar glide 4, took each to over 350 miles, and no issues, just as cushioned and responsive as when they were new. Does Nike use a different lunar for basketball shoes?

Last edited:
./mmmmmmmm mk

Imagine the cost of an iD pair of highs... probably near $300. So lets hope not lol
My guess is that it will be $45 more then released pairs. That puts them at a minimum of 270 and thats if they retail at 225.

Damn the blue is gonna look so good in the summer. I hate the price and something is telling me these won't make it to see a sale like all launch pairs. Might have to just suck it up n cop for me and the little one release dsy

Back
Top Bottom