Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So everyone is turning now... I figured it wouldnt be a mass 180 until elite lows dropped 

Im still not feelin them... if i get any colorway it will be the black/black. Def not feelin those highs whatsoever but, who knows what a different "MULTI" colorway will do for me?..im waiting for the Elite Lows personally, but if that 1st Elite Low colorway is indeed that "Total Orange", then ill pass on that. No Orange for me. Lol i really hope we get sum great "Multi" uppers dis time?..

laugh.gif
these look like ****. So far its looking like a definite cop on the ASG, about 60% chance on the orange pair and easy pass on the blue lagoons and this purple pair.
Crazy how differently we all think lol I think they look fire and the ASG are ******* terrible 
eyes.gif

Out of the 4 CWs so far. Today the Lagoons have the top spot. Subject to change though.

I really like the outsole and sole for some reason on these, so smooth 
smokin.gif

I don't know about the upper though, seems way overpriced for such a normal material. Sucks because I don't have a single store out here that gets them either, so I don't have a chance to get my hands on them before deciding.

Slept all over the 9s. Liked the Beethovens but didn't buy em. Won't happen with these.

they look very very plain....no design or anything on the purp ones
blue lagoon= pass
purple ones = pass
orange crush aka pj tucker written all over them = pass
asg= pass for now maybe catch them in a couple months. 

Im still not feelin them... if i get any colorway it will be the black/black. Def not feelin those highs whatsoever but, who knows what a different "MULTI" colorway will do for me?..im waiting for the Elite Lows personally, but if that 1st Elite Low colorway is indeed that "Total Orange", then ill pass on that. No Orange for me. Lol i really hope we get sum great "Multi" uppers dis time?..
I think the highs look better than the lows 

2/3 of the Elite lows do have total orange so you will have to grow to love total orange 
tongue.gif

they look very very plain....no design or anything on the purp ones

blue lagoon= pass

purple ones = pass

orange crush aka pj tucker written all over them = pass

asg= pass for now maybe catch them in a couple months. 
Normally, I'd say that is a lot of negativity but I agree at the moment. But I won't completely write off this sig.

ok here would be my list on that LBJ 1-4, 6; KD 3-4; Kobe 1, 3-7; Griffey anything not 1&2; Barkley everything minus the Barkley posite; Penny 1, 2, 3; Pippen all of them.....I can't really think of any other sigs right this many but that would be the list where there's no cw that saves that model for me to buy or like the shoe

We're all entitled to our opinions, but wow :smh:

all Barkley's :rofl:

Last edited:
ok here would be my list on that LBJ 1-4, 6; KD 3-4; Kobe 1, 3-7; Griffey anything not 1&2; Barkley everything minus the Barkley posite; Penny 1, 2, 3; Pippen all of them.....I can't really think of any other sigs right this many but that would be the list where there's no cw that saves that model for me to buy or like the shoe
Lebron 1-4?! 1,2 and 4 are some of my all time favorite shoes. The only 3s I had were the blk/gold, wasn't the best design to me. But 1 and 2 didn't have a bad colorway. I never liked the black 4s with the dark red midsection.

Back
Top Bottom