Kobe/Shaq...and now, Kobe/Pau???

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I don't think you can call Kobe a snitch on this one. He is bogus for discussing another man's business with his wife. I never understood the point in that. The real problem here is vanessa, if this is all true. It was none of her business in the first place, definitely not her role to tell anyone else.
huh? if this is true, Kobe shouldnt Say S!!!

obviously Vanessa shouldnt talk either, but what point does it server for Kobe to tell his wife?

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Kobe "Pillow Talk" Bryant.

smh if these rumors are true 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I don't think you can call Kobe a snitch on this one. He is bogus for discussing another man's business with his wife. I never understood the point in that. The real problem here is vanessa, if this is all true. It was none of her business in the first place, definitely not her role to tell anyone else.

obviously Vanessa shouldnt talk either, but what point does it server for Kobe to tell his wife?

That pillow talk has gotten many men in trouble. Just because she is your woman doesn't mean you need to share everything with her.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

That pillow talk has gotten many men in trouble. Just because she is your woman doesn't mean you need to share everything with her.

smh, kobe like one of those "reformed" females that one day decide not to be the hood train and start goin to church.

smh, kobe like one of those "reformed" females that one day decide not to be the hood train and start goin to church.

We shouldn't be surprised by these latest accusations against Kobe, once a snitch always a snitch.  Like I said about him yesterday, Kobe has alot of negatives on his resume be it on the court or off the court.  He's the worst kind of teammate and the type of guy you simply don't want to hang around or be associated with. 

We shouldn't be surprised by these latest accusations against Kobe, once a snitch always a snitch.  Like I said about him yesterday, Kobe has alot of negatives on his resume be it on the court or off the court.  He's the worst kind of teammate and the type of guy you simply don't want to hang around or be associated with. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Give it a rest.

Give it a rest.

Well damn, aren't we jumping the gun just a little bit? I guess you know this because you have been a teamate of his and you guys chilled and didn't like him right?
eyes.gif

Pau said the rumors are false and nothing being said has been confirmed. Can we wait until the facts come out?

Well damn, aren't we jumping the gun just a little bit? I guess you know this because you have been a teamate of his and you guys chilled and didn't like him right?
eyes.gif

Pau said the rumors are false and nothing being said has been confirmed. Can we wait until the facts come out?

He did it to shaq....did it to Malone...byunm said there a trust issues...what make you think he wouldn't do it to Pau...I remember this time last year there was a "rumor" about LBJ mom sleeping wit teamates...so how that turned out when it comes to things like this where there is smoke there's a fire yall boy Kobe a snitch deal wit it

He did it to shaq....did it to Malone...byunm said there a trust issues...what make you think he wouldn't do it to Pau...I remember this time last year there was a "rumor" about LBJ mom sleeping wit teamates...so how that turned out when it comes to things like this where there is smoke there's a fire yall boy Kobe a snitch deal wit it

Oh, I guess you didn't know or didn't read that the rumors were proven to be false by BOTH Gasol and people close to Gasol.

Oh, I guess you didn't know or didn't read that the rumors were proven to be false by BOTH Gasol and people close to Gasol.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

People want to believe these because they dislike Kobe Bryant...Yea Kobe's really going to want Pau Gasol to fall apart and get dumped LOL

this.
it always be the ones that dont know nutin bout basketball and being hatin the hardest with the "snitch" talk

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

People want to believe these because they dislike Kobe Bryant...Yea Kobe's really going to want Pau Gasol to fall apart and get dumped LOL

this.
it always be the ones that dont know nutin bout basketball and being hatin the hardest with the "snitch" talk

roll.gif
at these Kobe defenders getting all pissed acting like it's far fetched for people to believe it.  It's not like it's NOT in Kobe's character to be a snitch.

roll.gif
at these Kobe defenders getting all pissed acting like it's far fetched for people to believe it.  It's not like it's NOT in Kobe's character to be a snitch.

Back
Top Bottom