Kobe Bryant wins 2007-2008 NBA MVP

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Kobe is not my favorite player but good for him for getting the MVP award.

...Since I'm at it, Kobe needs to stop copying Jordan's styles and moves. Kobe needs to be himself, I mean c'mon he's got the exact fade away jumper just like Jordan. He shoots free throws just like Jordan, he does The Fist when he hits a buzzer beater just like Jordan and sad but it's true that he also walks down the court just like Jordan.

indifferent.gif

It's about time. He has had MVP seasons before but the negative perception that the public had always outweighed his on-court performance, which is whatmatters. I hope he can finish the job and walk with the grand prize.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Well deserved, it could have really gone either way. But it has to be that much more gratifying for fans who watched his career from '97 until now and to finally see him grow to the complete player he is today AND Kobe himself realizing what needed to be done this year.

So the official announcement is next week? that means he won't get his trophy @ Staples until Game 2? or it'll prolong until the Conference Finals if they make it?
The report says next week...so I would think game 2. I hope its game one (because I have tickets...) but I just might go to both. Eff it. I need to bethere to see him get his mvp.

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

Kobe is not my favorite player but good for him for getting the MVP award.

...Since I'm at it, Kobe needs to stop copying Jordan's styles and moves. Kobe needs to be himself, I mean c'mon he's got the exact fade away jumper just like Jordan. He shoots free throws just like Jordan, he does The Fist when he hits a buzzer beater just like Jordan and sad but it's true that he also walks down the court just like Jordan.

I look at your screen name and I can't help but laugh.
laugh.gif

why dudes still sayin others deserved it more than kobe?
laugh.gif

i mean i know it's opinion but if it was someone other than kobe who did all that he did, under the circumstances that he faced, y'all would be on thatplayer's nuts.

give the man his props. ain't nobody deserved it better than him. some dude in this thread made the comparison down to a tee.

some of y'all actin like YOU got robbed of the mvp.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

props to kobe for finally getting the maurice podoloff. undeniably, the best basketball player in the nba.

Honestly, I can appreciate Kobe as a hell of a player and I dont have a problem with him receiving the award

However, some of you guys are on it too hard, let the man breathe

DAMN

I feel like Im at a 7 eleven, Slurpee's for everyone
smh.gif

I will not complain about Kobe, he had a tremendous season and stepped up as a leader and led the Lakers to the 1 seed in the west...

ut Chris Paul deserved it more. Kobe had a great season, but Paul was more valuable for the Hornets and should have won MVP, i feel this was done cause Kobehas been robbed in the past.

but congrats to Kobe

Back
Top Bottom