Kobe Bryant Signs Max Contract Extension With The Lakers

if lebron was on the lakers..we would be better....lebron is just the type of player who would do good no matter what system, and team he is on.

throw him on any team in the league, and they are instant contenders...same cant be said for kobe.

nothing agianst kobe...dude is one of the greatest to ever play..but hes definitely getting up there in age...his stats may not show, but u can see hes a step slower, and lost his hops.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Well this was a surprise lol...I think its safe to buy kobe 24 jerseys now since he isn't going anywhere..so 3 more years till he retires I'm assuming? Man what a shame some you haters take him for granted though...honestly we are very fortunate to see one of the best to ever play and will probably never see another scoring outburst in our lifetime with his 81...here's to you kobe you deserve it but with that said you shouldve taken a pay cut so we could sign durant haha

dude is not retiring at age 34

and if %$@$ looks bleak in 3 years in laker land dont be surprised to see him go to another team....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I've always gotten a kick out of that. 'You call yourself a Laker fan.'

When Kobe's gone and you're wondering what the hell to do with all your Kobe gear and who your new team is going to be, I'll still be repping the only NBA team I've ever repped.

Yes, I call myself a Lakers fan. Apparently you're an L.A. Kobes fan.
EXACTLY. I would love to have a trade to go down. Kobe for Lebron BUT you know cleveland would never do that.

I wouldnt blame um either...

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

if lebron was on the lakers..we would be better....lebron is just the type of player who would do good no matter what system, and team he is on.

throw him on any team in the league, and they are instant contenders...same cant be said for kobe.

nothing agianst kobe...dude is one of the greatest to ever play..but hes definitely getting up there in age...his stats may not show, but u can see hes a step slower, and lost his hops.
lol lebrons game would never work for the triangle offense.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

No media cares about this...

It's all about The LBJ 2010.

The campaign is SERIOUS.
roll.gif

but on the extension
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

lol lebrons game would never work for the triangle offense.

BINGO!

--First off, we all knew Mamba was gonna get paid. It was just a matter of when and how much...
--Secondly, HANNSUM is that dude. Hilarious. His posts got me
roll.gif

On having the team's core players -- Bryant, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom and Ron Artest -- all under contract beyond next season: "I told them one more person. I'm waiting for him next. ""
Anybody know who that one more person might be?

Plz don't tell me it's Fisher
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

When Kobe's gone and you're wondering what the hell to do with all your Kobe gear and who your new team is going to be, I'll still be repping the only NBA team I've ever repped.

EXACTLY. I would love to have a trade to go down. Kobe for Lebron BUT you know cleveland would never do that.

I wouldnt blame um either...

I have always felt like the team goes before names but I think personally it would be hard for me to say let's trade Kobe for Lebron. It's not that I am blind to see the HUGE upside of Lebron, it's more that I can't picture the Lakers without Kobe and him on another team. At this point I would have to say DO IT MITCH if Cleveland came asking but like was mentioned they wouldn't.
Bottom line is Lakers>Kobe but I grew up with Kobe during the years I really understood and learned the game of Basketball so I feel a sense of loyalty.

You guys are in denial if you guys wouldn't want bron on the Lakers lol...then again like ska said some of you guys are "LA kobe fans"...the fact is kobe has about 4 to 5 yrs left in him and obviously bron has about a good 15 yrs left so you wouldn't want that cushion? Lol anyways take it like this I love magic johnson but if a jordan came knocking on our doorstep especially since mj is younger I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Anything to keep that Laker winning tradition I could careless who we win it with...anything to supplant the team as the most successful franchise ever...shoot I want them to catch the yanks lol...anyways what I'm saying is its about the name in the front of the jersey not the back.

laugh.gif
 You say that as its a bad or odd thing, Most people are fans of players and sucess than teams in reality.

I dont remember seeing people rep the Cavaliers until Lebron came along. Where are all the Bulls fans at now? I dont see anybody right now claiming teams that will be good in the future like Kings,Nets, Thunder,Timberwolves etc. 
laugh.gif

If don't live in the city or surrounding area of home city of the team you're rooting for, chances are you're a player bandwagon fan.

It's easy to be a Laker or Yankee fan they havent ever been horrible.

another ring not to jynx. but his contract isnt enough for about 20 something exotic cars a year do you think and a garage to fit all this? plus gated mansion.But hey theyres always more like kobe.nba is just so great.good luck

Hey they're is always some more money printers that can print enough money way more enough this just isn't America right? dam president where does he live mars ?africa?. just money printers are the greatest times a katrillion just make a person really terroristic, or just ironic huh. money printers idea for sale to the president dummy.plus kobe plus my trademark. But 90  million about a million in clothing and you will about hit the ok want more, then house gated community umm couple of million 20 to 13 million purchase tax. cars exotic lamborghini, Mercedes G, farrari, Buggatti should be a number 1 choice maybe  about 20 cars exotic a year nah, insurance, gas. Indorsement or 10 percent to nike? management.Family members the laziest of the laziest support lets say about 60 in family tree owning little itzy bitzy tiny bit of million dollar homes from him? huh maybe. food? kids? private school? jewelry hey hows mvp cash?will chant for this.champions making them more cash maybe. and so on is that enough? Does he get this at sighning or after this whole contract is up?what do you guys think about this cash now???

Hey Jessica Simpson spent this on a diamond jacob ring or so i have seened this w.t.f? enough to run and play basketball ???

You can't overpay a superstar. Mike was making 25-26 per around this time of his career
too and if you factor in inflation, this sounds about right.

Originally Posted by Tito516

another ring not to jynx. but his contract isnt enough for about 20 something exotic cars a year do you think and a garage to fit all this? plus gated mansion.But hey theyres always more like kobe.nba is just so great.good luck

Hey they're is always some more money printers that can print enough money way more enough this just isn't America right? dam president where does he live mars ?africa?. just money printers are the greatest times a katrillion just make a person really terroristic, or just ironic huh. money printers idea for sale to the president dummy.plus kobe plus my trademark. But 90  million about a million in clothing and you will about hit the ok want more, then house gated community umm couple of million 20 to 13 million purchase tax. cars exotic lamborghini, Mercedes G, farrari, Buggatti should be a number 1 choice maybe  about 20 cars exotic a year nah, insurance, gas. Indorsement or 10 percent to nike? management.Family members the laziest of the laziest support lets say about 60 in family tree owning little itzy bitzy tiny bit of million dollar homes from him? huh maybe. food? kids? private school? jewelry hey hows mvp cash?will chant for this.champions making them more cash maybe. and so on is that enough? Does he get this at sighning or after this whole contract is up?what do you guys think about this cash now???

Tito516 wrote:
Hey Jessica Simpson spent this on a diamond jacob ring or so i have seened this w.t.f? enough to run and play basketball ???

Tito516 wrote:
who mumbled Lebron James??? contract it must be dispersed by now.lol not to kill this entire post. superstar??? s.t.f.u
roll.gif
totally agree with yourself.

344y645.gif

who mumbled Lebron James??? contract it must be dispersed by now.lol not to kill this entire post. superstar??? s.t.f.u
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Tito516 wrote:

Tito516 wrote:
roll.gif

344y645.gif

exactly how I felt readong those posts

Back
Top Bottom