Kobe Bryant Signs Max Contract Extension With The Lakers

President must think this is Cuba lol print us some more cash dont they dammit allow you to ?IDIOTIC.. i think everyone in the dam u.s shall have a $200,000 or more income OR JUST THE FACT YOU CAN PRINT MORE MONEY. Something seriously anoid me. go kobe.

Originally Posted by Tito516

President must think this is Cuba lol print us some more cash dont they dammit allow you to ?IDIOTIC.. i think everyone in the dam u.s shall have a $200,000 or more income OR JUST THE FACT YOU CAN PRINT MORE MONEY. Something seriously anoid me. go kobe.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol lebrons game would never work for the triangle offense.
BINGO!
Some of ya'll are just so damn slowwwwww. If Lebron's game doesn't work in the Triangle, they won't run the Triangle. It's just that simple. You're not going to force a system on the best player in the world if it doesn't fit him
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

BINGO!
Some of ya'll are just so damn slowwwwww. If Lebron's game doesn't work in the Triangle, they won't run the Triangle. It's just that simple. You're not going to force a system on the best player in the world if it doesn't fit him
smh.gif
either way....i dont see whats so hard about the triangle that lebron cant catch on???

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

badboyf0life420 wrote:

BINGO!
smh.gif
either way....i dont see whats so hard about the triangle that lebron cant catch on???

honestly LeBron can work in the triangle, I think that a modified triangle would work wonders with his game

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LMAO. This dude Tito never ceases to amaze me with his gibberish posts.

Lol thanks Just 30 million a year. its just impossible to even hold money. Clothing Name brands , Cars Exotics , Females , Diamond rings Diamond rings,jewelry, Houses for family in group or family tree,food,gas, taxed for expensive purchases, houses about 90 million 20 or 30 million dollars . Dear kobe Bugatti, is a car you should purchase.So i;'ll this obama and presidents that are comming money printers english not africa or cuba!!!just rediculous must be the stoneage in their heads. Forfill orders lol.it is just better for the environment.

BINGO!
smh.gif
MAN YOU MUST BE SOOOO DAMN SLOWWW. did you even bother reading what i was talking about, the only reason why i said he would never work in the triangle was because the dude i was responding to said he would do good in any system.

Lebron doesnt even need a system. he could do whatever the hell he wants out there and their team will still win.

and i still dont see why lebron cant run in a triangle offense. he can do anything you ask of him.his shooting has been getting better each year as well.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I FR3SH I:
Stupid move by Kupchak. Shouldve let him walk and gone after Lebron
I'm glad we've got Kobe (not Frobe) the next 3 years (and presumably for the rest of his career)... HOWEVA... if we would have landed LeBron this summer, words not be able to express my happiness. We would have transitioned from the final years of the NBA's elite... to the prime years of one of the NBA's elite.
smokin.gif
You call yourself a Laker fan. the team would dissolve if we landed Lebron
laugh.gif
Who are you dude? Quit sifting through posts trying to pick an e-battle. If the Lakers got rid of Kobe for Lebron the team would by no means dissolve.  It might be sad to see Kobe leave L.A., but it's only nostalgia at that point, because if the Lakers got Lebron they would be no worse. Probably and most likely better.

Take a seat, calm down. Not that serious bro
laugh.gif

Ska-No im not an LA Kobe fan. You dont even know me so why would you make such broad assumptions. ive loved the lakers since i first laid eyes on their first game i ever watched. So sorry if i offended you.

BINGO!
smh.gif
MAN YOU MUST BE SOOOO DAMN SLOWWW. did you even bother reading what i was talking about, the only reason why i said he would never work in the triangle was because the dude i was responding to said he would do good in any system.
pplease explain to me why lebron wouldnt work in the triangle....u tellin me bron wont be able to run the point forward position phil always wanted?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

BINGO!
smh.gif
pplease explain to me why lebron wouldnt work in the triangle....u tellin me bron wont be able to run the point forward position phil always wanted?

He wouldn't be horrible in a triangle offense but its questionable if he'd put up stats like he is now in the triangle. If you watch the Laker s play they actually run plays most of the time, Not every possession runs thru Kobe.

The Cavaliers offense doesn't really seem like they run plays, its just LeBron dribbling the ball then 
A.either driving for basket .
B. threatening to drive then stepping back for a pretty open 3 .
C. Driving and the defense totally collapsing and then passing to a teammate for wide open shot.
I've only recently seen Cavs games where the ball won't run thru Lebron every possession.

lebron is the type of talent that can carry a team...lebron would work wonders with gasol, bynum, odom...there are a lot of times where laker fans complain "cmon kobe, take it to the hole"...well damn...lebron does that just fine.

i dont even like the dude bron..actually..i hate him..yeah im a hater...but if theres a chance to get younger and get better as a team, you have to do it...even if it means giving up a long time laker in kobe.

Back
Top Bottom