Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

As far as I know, events like this only prohibits Professional Cameras.

...or....they don't want to "Witness" again another player giving a facial to their endorser
roll.gif

Lebron incident anyone?
laugh.gif

...or else they'll confiscate your camera
tongue.gif

Enjoy Everyone!!!

^ kobe already said nobody's gonna dunk on him in his camp
laugh.gif
. sometool selling his gallery tickets for 5k on ebay.
mad.gif

hi guys got there in BHS at around 230 PM. they told that all tix were taken.. congrats to those who get their tickets... anyway the kbIV gold medal CWrocks
laugh.gif

hey guys ive got 2 extra gallery tix that i wont use since i have ringside tix already... text me at 09178512171 if any of you are interested
smile.gif

If ever you guys see a sign that says "Kobe, please dont let Lamar go"... thats me LOL

Originally Posted by rodimusprime

what CW of the nike dreams are comin out/have come out in the phils?..whats the price on'em?..

holla back...

Nike Dream season's already out. 6995 retail..

yep, i'ma bring my cam too!

OT: got my ringside tickets this morning and, was a little surprised that some people claiming their tickets are ladies..
pimp.gif

are digicams/slr allowed inside?

edit:
just seen page 10 and I think I'll bring mine
happy.gif

Lets all meet up at the front of Cav Wine Shop and Cafe, its just across the street if your coming from NP.

See ya'll tom!

Originally Posted by denmark

hi guys got there in BHS at around 230 PM. they told that all tix were taken.. congrats to those who get their tickets... anyway the kbIV gold medal CW rocks
laugh.gif

Welcome denmark! Enjoy NT!
happy.gif

Kobe is officially in Manila! wehee! Excited for tomorrow!

capt.d3a5c10667a64e91bf2a438fa66b740f.philippines_kobe_bryant_xbm106.jpg

(swerte ni manong!)
laugh.gif

capt.699428e7cab841349dd3473903fd8f01.philippines_kobe_bryant__xbm107.jpg

Our Very Own Tony Atayde with the warm greeting..
pimp.gif

r2601165116.jpg

hmmm.. I wonder if what hotel He'll stay..

^ From what I was told, Mamba's gonna be staying at the Peninsula
happy.gif

Seeing him makes me wanna unleash my bad boys. Glitch, if the weather holds up, I'll make it happen
wink.gif

I envy you guys who have the ring side seats. Damn, wrong timing for my conscience to bug me about going to work hehe was also too lazy to wake up early andline up/campout for tix. NT represent, post some pics ASAP guys. thanks

Back
Top Bottom