Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

got my ticket, see you guys on tuesday!
smile.gif

Just out of curiosity...did they implement a measure wherein those people who were given tickets can no longer line up again? I mean, there could be a throngof people there and people from Nike might forget who they distributed to already by the time 3,000 rolls around.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Just out of curiosity...did they implement a measure wherein those people who were given tickets can no longer line up again? I mean, there could be a throng of people there and people from Nike might forget who they distributed to already by the time 3,000 rolls around.
nope.. no such thing was done.. the guy distributing the numbered stubs was very enthusiastic with his job that he asked us (in 10-15 minintervals) if we had stubs.. if we were greedy we could have said no and gotten several stubs because we were a bit ahead of the pack that came from 9-10am..we didn't.. people around our group at that time didn't do such a thing rin.. pinoys do have a sense of honor pa rin naman
happy.gif

see you guys on tuesday!

i got my stub from superman

#13 po ako.. yung kawawang natutulog sa karton
laugh.gif

bumili pako ng washing machine na may malaking karton jk
laugh.gif

MANNY! MANNY! MANNY!

BATISTA! BATISTA! BATISTA!

would like to thank allan for the stub=tickets.ang dameng tao! see you on tues then on wed with your gold medals.
pimp.gif

and introduced me to xavier aka airgnot. nice meeting you sir.
happy.gif

nice meeting you too doc edmin.
happy.gif
i also saw miko rocked his ZK4 MLKs.man your shoes rule! the best part was taken24 keeps on convincing me to cope for the gold medals! so hard to resist man! but i have plans!! haha stillcan't decide. and aslo, some fellow NTer's who camped out. like you manilaboyxix and the rest hidi ko na meet eh.. see you all next tuesday!
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

just won 2 ringside tickets as well via the Kobe Collection contest, see you guys at BHS/Ultra! can't wait...
smile.gif

congrats to those who got their tickets, specially for those who won ringside tickets lucky you
happy.gif
lots of peeps showed up today.special shout out to fellow nter niophyte whoshowed up early,you deserved the pancakes
laugh.gif

guys. i got 4 tickets... i only need one.. so i have extra 3...

you could get my extra ticket if you want.. sabay na din tayo punta dun sa BHS/Ultra.

text nyo na lang ako. ill be happy to share.. napanalunan ko lang ung ticket sa magic. hehehe

Nice to see NT bros at BHS kanina. Familiar faces from the KB4 Chaos launch. Kahiya lng to approach... Hehehe. I was the one in purple kobe shorts, wearing thekb4 gold medal ed. See you on Tuesday!

That's very nice of you earvinkobe24 to share those tickets!
Kita-kits na lang sa Tuesday
smile.gif

Congrats to all who got their tickets! nice meeting ya'll jason, mackie, and austin
happy.gif
saw someone holding SB krueger inside a ziplock
pimp.gif

There were free mcdo pancakes for the 1st 50 campers
laugh.gif

@ manilaboy whats the color of ur shirt? I was there like 6am and I asked someone sitting on a carton box where's the end of the line and told me to lookfor superman to get my number

@ richong we were all staring at ur GMs
laugh.gif

see ya'll Tuesday!

^^Think I saw u! green adidas jacket? I was wearing sky blue shirt and maong shorts and I was just sitting right in front of the entrance near seattle'sbest! I thought ur gonna wear a name tag
laugh.gif

haha my cousin was wearing the green jacket, i was just wearing a green shirt
smile.gif

as for the name tag, sadly i had to use the cardboard for the nametag for my sleeping purposes
laugh.gif

did you happen to see the john legend look alike?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ ur nametag

Is that the guy wearing white polo? some peeps were shouting "kobe is here!" then points at him
roll.gif

i was looking for manilaboy yesterday
laugh.gif
i was wearin the 8's.miko's friend, with freddy's...show stopper
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom