Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

I hope the guys over at Nike BHS have a contingency planned for the ticket distribution this Sat. Weather forecast's not too good...
frown.gif

Gold medals are sweeeet!! Better beat the resellers and go there straight after you get up from your bed!
laugh.gif

Oh btw, just thought of posting this here...my shirt finally came...together with some of the other loot
tongue.gif
32b26ad4c7c3fd878b5f570bc4c8e955d73e6e73.jpg
c0a36dac4f3bcc1bd5318a37fd4a0fd8d0963428.jpg

Originally Posted by glitch008

^^Is it Christmas already?
laugh.gif

Nice collection pare!
Love thos MLKs! Good luck with your entry!
Thanks brother! Gold Medals nalang...that would be my fifth cookie
roll.gif

Grabe ung nagbebenta sa Ebay.. As if babayaran niya ung ticket my not in hand pa siyang nalalaman.. hahaha.. He'll probably fool people who doesn'tknow that tickets are for free..

guys.. just got a call from the marketing agency for the kobe event.. got tickets via the "contest".. goodluck to those who entered.. expect a callor an email within the day..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Oh btw, just thought of posting this here...my shirt finally came...together with some of the other loot
tongue.gif
32b26ad4c7c3fd878b5f570bc4c8e955d73e6e73.jpg
c0a36dac4f3bcc1bd5318a37fd4a0fd8d0963428.jpg
dope collection!
pimp.gif
darft days are so neat!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by taken24

guys.. just got a call from the marketing agency for the kobe event.. got tickets via the "contest".. goodluck to those who entered.. expect a call or an email within the day..
smile.gif
This is my reaction after they call
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
........got to get my GM nalang.

Damn.. got an email from nike, i thought i won some tickets but it was just a "thank you" for submitting an entry..
frown.gif

I guess I just gotta go line up and get the tickets tomorrow..

^co sign...

Thank you for your submission.

Catch Kobe live on July 21, 2pm at Nike Park, Bonifacio High Street and 4pm at the Ultra Arena, Pasig.

We are distributing more tickets to Ultra at Nike Park, Bonifacio High Street on July 18, 2009, starting 12pm. Tickets are free of charge and will bedistributed for one day only on a first come, first served basis. 3,000 tickets will be given away. Only 2 tickets per person.

You can also tune in to Magic 89.9 to score tickets.

To get the lowdown on Kobe Asia Tour: Philippines, tune in to W.N.I.K.E. Radio on Magic 89.9, Mondays at 10am.

It's the Dream Season.

I WON I WON!!!!

I WON 2 ringside tix!!!! Ogilvy texted and emailed me to claim them on monday!!!

What the email said:

Thank you for your submission.

You have been chosen to receive two (2) ringside tickets to watch Kobe live on July 21, 4pm at the Ultra Arena, Pasig. Gates open at 3pm.

You can claim your tickets on July 20, from 10am to 6pm at the Ogilvy Office, 15/F Philamlife Tower, Paseo de Roxas, Makati. Bring a valid ID to claim yourtickets.

You can also catch Kobe at Nike Park, Bonifacio High Street at 2pm on July 21.

To get the lowdown on Kobe Asia Tour: Philippines, tune in to W.N.I.K.E. Radio on Magic 89.9, Mondays at 10am.

It's the Dream Season.

Back
Top Bottom