Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

finally site has been updated and the good thing is that tickets are FREE!! woohoo..
happy.gif
Originally Posted by gijace

nice, hope to meet a lot of fellow Nters next saturday..
sabay tau pre ha.. hehe..

Postpone ko muna paghahanap ng work, I'm afraid the interview might be scheduled the same day as Kobe's Manila Tour.. hehe.. Luho muna bago trabaho..

the good news about free tickets is that... they are free...

the bad news is that each and everyone will be wanting to get one,

but each and everyone is not equal to 3000... oh man... got to go back to camp-out 101... hehe

no camp is necessary i think. the event is on a week day and theres plenty for everybody
happy.gif

Will the free tickets have some sort of seat numbers from which we could choose during the ticket giveaway? or will it be free seating on july 21?
smile.gif

Any good soul there who can help me with the tickets? I'll be there in manila during his tour.
happy.gif

Hope I can get to meet fellow NTers when I get back to mnl. Cool!
happy.gif

Leaving for the Philippines tonight for the first in 17 years. We'll see how this goes & if I can fit this into the schedule.

ill just want to ask where will the tickets be given out? thanks very much NT

Come Fly With Me

Kobe's sig right across the toebox is just what my all-too-plain whiteouts need! I doubt it though if I can get close enough to ask for sigs.

The first time Kobe came over in 1998, I asked a friend who had a media pass to get him to autograph my Slam issue #24 and 4 rookie cards (UD and SkyboxHoops). He signed Kobe 8 on all my items, all of which I still have, except for one rookie card that my friend kept for herself.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tarots

ill just want to ask where will the tickets be given out? thanks very much NT

Come Fly With Me
Saturday, July 18, 12pm at Nike BHS

Im excited for this... my advertising management professor is part of the group that is actually bringing kobe in (they also handled him the last time he washere)... i hope he could get me to meet kobe or something... or even at least an autograph with him LOL

I got this in the email:

Get a Chance to Score Ringside Tickets to the
Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Philippines

Here's the chance to meet and greet one of the greatest players to grace a hardwood court. Kobe Bryant is coming back to Manila for the Kobe Asia Tour2009: Philippines on July 21.

2PM at Nike Park, Bonifacio High Street, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
4PM at the Ultra Arena, Pasig City

As a member of the Nike Basketball network, we are giving you a special chance to watch Kobe Bryant live at the ULTRA Arena, Pasig City. 40 ringside ticketshave been reserved and are up for grabs.

All you have to do is take a photo of your Kobe collection - apparel, shoes, or random Kobe memorabilia, and tell us in 100 words or less why you think Kobe isthe greatest basketball player today. Send your photo collection and answer, along with your name, email and mobile number to [email protected] by July16, 11:59PM.

Top 20 answers will get 2 tickets to see the NBA Finals 2009 MVP up close and personal. If you are chosen, you will get an email and SMS confirmation with thepick-up details. To get more details about Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Philippines, go to nike.com.ph

like you guys, i'm also very excited on this event.. just in time I got this shirt for the event.

img4125a.jpg

sent my entry as well
happy.gif
good luck to us hope we win those tickets.

@sickchasedsam

thanks! got it online.. =)

Back
Top Bottom