Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

Welcome to NT kikokwikwak.. Enjoy your stay here!

Anyways, anybody got new details on Kobe's tour here in Manila? The freaking website still hasn't been updated, links to the details are still dead..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by jason16

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

niophyte0430, ditto. I want his autograph and/or a picture with him as well
happy.gif

pimp.gif

NTPI Lets all meet & greet Kobe!

I hope he arrives in the morning coz I'll be watchin BoysIImen in the evening
laugh.gif

same dilema ill be watching boys 2 men din
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe will be watching them too that's why its on the same day
roll.gif
lol... Kobe being from Philly, i'm not surprised
laugh.gif

man, the w.n.i.k.e. show didn't even give any updates as advertised by the nike email newsletters they sent asking us to tune in to the show for updates,links are still dead too, am smelling a major repeat of the last time kobe came, waiting in BHS for 8 something hours and no auto to show for, still seeing hima few feet away is still awesome!

like everyone else here, I would also want to see KB24 closer this time, hopefully get some autos or picture as well..

img2711bmm.jpg

img3689.jpg

it was riot the first time around im still hoping for some autos too... Jb should bring the man himself here!
ohwell.gif

Hope Kobe IV Finals Away will be released on Kobe's visit in Manila and the rest of Asia just like when the Kobe Zoom 2 Olympic was released in 2007.

NikePH fixin up BHS 2nd floor for Kobe, i wonder what's gonna happen there for the tour. As for now, we can only speculate as to what's gonna happenthere if meet and greet or auto session

Anyone else saw Michael Jackson's memorial? Our boy Kobe along with Magic Johnson was there... I was hoping that the other MJ, Michael Jordan to be theresince they made a music video together back in the day..

Originally Posted by mikronrob

less than two weeks to go, still no updates from nike!
yeah, parang may news blackout.. hehe.. if this keeps on going I don't know if I'll be able to ask for the funds to buy a ticket..
eyes.gif

hehe sariling gawa lang! i saw a shirt at kb24.com forums the lebron 0 rings shirt then PS'd it with the 4 rings shirt
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom