Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

Kobe event @ Philsports sucked! 1 hour? Slippery court!
tired.gif

dalawang dipa!!! thats how close we were to kobe!!! but he didnt sign any of the peeps stuff.. we were at the side entrance at bhs.. we were gonna throw ourshoes na may pentel pen at him sabay shout ng "kobe sign them pls!!!!" hahahaha!!! but we got kinda scared because the guys in red might clobberus!!! hahahahaha!!!

Hey fellas, just got back from the Mamba event over at the Philsports. Medyo bitin nga as compared to the last one in 2007. Seems like the aircon was notworking pa. But nonetheless, thanks Nike for bringing Kobe back to our shores. Hopefully, it won't take another two years. If he wins another cookie nextyear, bring him back
happy.gif

medyo bitin nga this time but still nice seeing kobe again. huge crowd @ bhs. saw some nters austin ( thanks for the ride buddy) igie, niophyte,marcuskicks. still no sign of manilaboy.

i think i saw benthugs with his buddy outside seattles coffee.. i was wearing the ankle insurance shirt.
happy.gif

simple lang ang basketball kay kobe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

i think i saw benthugs with his buddy outside seattles coffee.. i was wearing the ankle insurance shirt.
happy.gif
There you are! I envy your shirt and shoes, surr!
pimp.gif

Yeah that was me and my buddy outside SBC after the event.

See you around! Perhaps 'til next big event.

damn.. pareng jason wearing does sjs...
pimp.gif
feel bad that my leave was not approved.. well, maybe till kobe's next visit...

^ syang ring side ticket m pare
laugh.gif
. i feel bad kobe didnt even attempta dunk. slippery court, shoes and ball. overall it was a great experience. lebron, wade or dwight nmn next time!

Originally Posted by jason16

medyo bitin nga this time but still nice seeing kobe again. huge crowd @ bhs. saw some nters austin ( thanks for the ride buddy) igie, niophyte, marcuskicks. still no sign of manilaboy.

happy.gif

simple lang ang basketball kay kobe.
pimp.gif
haha urban legend na ba? i didnt get to go to bhs anymore since i rushed from class haha! baka magalit si kobe di ako nag stay in school
laugh.gif

i was in bhs wearing a blue/green shirt sa may lower level red ako, sa may harap haha! mop man ftw!
roll.gif

swerte ni salva achoy si kobe, nagbulungan pa sila yiiiikee!

iba talaga pag pinoy! comedy!

Just got home after a grueling day.whew!

Well, to start it off, I got stuck in the traffic and I arrived in Ultra at 4.45. Then, security didn't let a lot of us enter and had us confused where theright entrance is. Denying us to enter that is. To cut it short, I only caught the last 20mins of the event.
frown.gif

Not to mention the poor air conditioning inside. I swear, I could beat Kobe with that amount of sweat.

But anyway, my seat was great and had a good view of Kobe. I have a few pics and video, which was awesome!
Just to see my idol in person is enough for me! Made my short stay in MNL a memorable one!
happy.gif

I hope he plans another Asia tour next year! This time I'll make sure to meet him face-to-face!
laugh.gif

Props to you pareng jmoney45.
happy.gif

^^nice pics J

bad trip talaga yung AC sa loob ng gym kaya lumabas na lang ako... hindi ko alam kung magpapawis ako or magpapaka basa na lang
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my pics outside the event

buti pa yung mga bata dito nag-eenjoy
roll.gif

It was good to see the Black Mamba again. The venue was not full and as intense compared to the Supernatural Tour. I still enjoyed the Kobe Day.
happy.gif

Nice pics. We were at the top so my pics aren't that good
laugh.gif

Well, at least nakita ko na si Kobe sa personal hehe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

^^nice pics J

bad trip talaga yung AC sa loob ng gym kaya lumabas na lang ako... hindi ko alam kung magpapawis ako or magpapaka basa na lang
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my pics outside the event

buti pa yung mga bata dito nag-eenjoy
roll.gif
Bro I think I saw you after the event. I remember those MPs and your fit man. Saw you at the back exit near the pool.
I was waiting at the back exit, chancing up on Kobe using that exit. Unfortunately, he didn't.
laugh.gif

Anytime, pareng Glitch! Once a Kobehead, always a Kobehead
happy.gif

^^ Dude, buti pa nga yung mga bata...mas malamig sa pool. Haha! Time to jump in?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom