Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

have fun on kobe day.. do share pics..
pimp.gif

I want Kobe to violate me.. hahaha...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just kidding.. let's all have fun tomorrow.. see y'all guyz!

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^ From what I was told, Mamba's gonna be staying at the Peninsula
happy.gif

Seeing him makes me wanna unleash my bad boys. Glitch, if the weather holds up, I'll make it happen
wink.gif
Hmm, Peninsula huh.
pimp.gif

Well, weather looks good bro. Those bad boys needs a walk in the park.
wink.gif

theres a better chance for photo op or auto if we drop by bhs
happy.gif
il bethere after lunch. hope to see alot of nt'ers ther.

^ organizer said that kobe might have an autograph signing at bhs and may probably give away some basketballs to lucky fans.. but me and my guys won't begoing there we'll just go wait for him at ULTRA!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I want a hug too.

From Tony.

I found out about the courtside(?) seats tickets contest on the afternoon of the deadline day and I figured i had a good chance to win since i have quite anumber of Kobe stuff, being a huge fan. But just having gotten home from work and thinkin about all the stuff i had to get together for the "photoop", I fell asleep and wasnt able to submit an entry. I was so bummed out and disappointed I avoided reading this thread on purpose to avoid feeling anyworse. But this post made me laugh out loud and I just had to say....

Thanks KC! I feel a bit better and might actually go and see Kobe even if I have to buy tickets
roll.gif

I heard Kobe threw the shoes he was wearing to the crowd at BHS....had to go barefoot...Cool! any of you NT peeps got that? wow! Maybe he threw his ZKBs at aLebron fan...hahahaha

Just got home from the very hot and crowded BHS.

My share of pics from our view...

Kobe being interviewed by Boom Gonzales.

Vid:
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/ben_thugs/Kicks/?action=view&current=MVI_4629.flv

I've seen a lot of heat and of course kobe stuff. I guess some of them are NTers.

Peeps that I remember:
- Guy wearing gray Ankle Insurance shirt and space jams
- Tall guy wearing "A Love Story" white shirt and DTRT (green) 1s
- ZK4 ID with "Kobe IV" stitch on the side

I was the one wearing the white Kobe (baseline dunk), black shorts, and carpe diem. I'm with my buddy sporting a white kobe sig shirt, black kobe shorts,and delsols.

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

I heard Kobe threw the shoes he was wearing to the crowd at BHS....had to go barefoot...Cool! any of you NT peeps got that? wow! Maybe he threw his ZKBs at a Lebron fan...hahahaha
Threw out several Nike basketballs (I guess it's the pure grip). The shoes weren't thrown. He was wearing a Dream Season (Away), got itoff his feet, signed it, and randomly selected two fans.

airpopoy629 - welcome surr!

garfieldgnu - I doubt. One was a foreign guy with his kiddo wearing kobe jersey and the other one a lady.

Back
Top Bottom