King Of Queens APPRECIATION***

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif
 doug x arthur 

This.

Originally Posted by vezon

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The episode where Doug and his friends buy an apartment above a chinese restaurant is the GOAT
roll.gif
Carrie -"You're getting mail here!"
roll.gif

love the ep. when Doug fakes a heart attack because he forgot Carrie's co-worker's name lol.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The episode where Doug and his friends buy an apartment above a chinese restaurant is the GOAT
roll.gif
roll.gif

love the ep. when Doug fakes a heart attack because he forgot Carrie's co-worker's name lol.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Margie song, is one of the funniest sitcom episodes ive ever seen.  I honestly dont think i've ever watched a bad KOQ ep.  Very similar to Seinfeld in its humor.

NOPE! and I love both the humor is not the same

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Margie song, is one of the funniest sitcom episodes ive ever seen.  I honestly dont think i've ever watched a bad KOQ ep.  Very similar to Seinfeld in its humor.

NOPE! and I love both the humor is not the same

Originally Posted by babyface34

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

My favorite was when Doug gets some chinese food and they forget to put Carrie's order in the bag but he starts to eat anyway even after Carrie sprays his food and face with air freshner
roll.gif

and this

Originally Posted by babyface34

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

My favorite was when Doug gets some chinese food and they forget to put Carrie's order in the bag but he starts to eat anyway even after Carrie sprays his food and face with air freshner
roll.gif

and this

kevin's character's so funny because i imagine this is how he is in real life.. hahaha, which is why in his movies i dont find him that funny..he's not being himself. imo.. either way though, king of queens is def. appreciated.

on a sidenote though, arthur's the best character.. lol

kevin's character's so funny because i imagine this is how he is in real life.. hahaha, which is why in his movies i dont find him that funny..he's not being himself. imo.. either way though, king of queens is def. appreciated.

on a sidenote though, arthur's the best character.. lol

One of the greatest shows on TV right now
I'm waiting for it to come to Nick at Nite 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom