Kim Kardashian files for divorce VOL. only 74 days

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by scshift

The word "hater" is quickly becoming my most hated word in the English language.
this. and I feel it dumbs people down.

hater = someone who disagrees with you in todays society.

i despise that word.

If she's really sorry she would give back all of those wedding gifts to their rightful owners

Yall some salon pedicure _s.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

She released a statement,

A Message To My Fans

This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.

I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show! I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!

Everyone that knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.

I’m being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn’t easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn’t turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.

There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.

I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am.

On a serious note, this is the problem...girls with this "fairy-tale" life skipping out on REALITY.
Chick is 31 talking about being a hopeless romantic.

Just disgusting how this crap gets perpetrated through society.  

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

as long as he smashed he won

He lost.  So what he smashed?  A few other guys have as well.  he better get that ring back.
That rock was 4. MILLION. Dollars. 

How Much Did New Jersey Nets Forward Kris Humphries Pay for Kim Kardashian's Ring?

TMZ reported that New Jersey Nets power forward Kris Humphries paid $2 million for Kim Kardashian's engagement ring. 
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...is-nba-salary-did-kris-humphries-spend-on-kim
indifferent.gif

I'm new york's most eligible bachelor. A trip to city hall for the marriage license and fresh baked cookies. I'm good! Tell Kim k to shout me a holler.

On a serious note, this is the problem...girls with this "fairy-tale" life skipping out on REALITY.

You do know that that press release is almost surely all made up right? I know what you're talking about but in this case, you can't believe a single word in that little essay.

"contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make", "I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly", etc.

I don't follow these people or celebrity culture but even a clueless person like me knows that is a mouthful of crap.

Originally Posted by Liban906

Kris Humphries is a poor example for a man...and I am saying this knowing how much of a liberally-minded, equality seeking, gender role recognizing sociology class taking person.

Just despicable.

Man I swear american athletes are the biggest simps EVER.

They're also the corniest people alive.

No one ever has the balls to tell them that they're REALLY not winning like that when it comes to chicks. Yeah, they got money...

but... They're just LAME _____s with money
Damn son you sound like a scorned female right now
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

I mean honestly i'm really not mad or anything cause i'd love to have that sort of talent but from my PERSONAL experience and things i've witnessed, most of these athletes are the lamest people in real life.
As in SUPER wack. The women they mess with are ONLY about them dollar signs. Add to the fact that most of them lack any sort of real education, they just continually fail to upgrade themselves mentally. 

Money aint everything. If you met any of these dudes you'd think they were wild awkward if they didn't have money to fall back on. 

aso2.jpg

aso4.jpg

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

The word "hater" is quickly becoming my most hated word in the English language.
this. and I feel it dumbs people down.

hater = someone who disagrees with you in todays society.

i despise that word.

sooo true.

You do know that that press release is almost surely all made up right? I know what you're talking about but in this case, you can't believe a single word in that little essay.

"contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make", "I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly", etc.

I don't follow these people or celebrity culture but even a clueless person like me knows that is a mouthful of crap.
What's with these Monta pics SC? Care to fill a bro in?

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

MTO (
eyes.gif
) is reporting that Kim met with Reggie Bush this weekend in NY for sushi, hours after Kris left NY for MN and just the day before she filed for divorce.

1320067050fea993e2fb.jpg

laugh.gif

Well damn. Marriage aint sacred no more. People doing it for the ceremony, reception, and gifts.

I didn't know twitter used emoticons?

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by Liban906

Damn son you sound like a scorned female right now
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

I mean honestly i'm really not mad or anything cause i'd love to have that sort of talent but from my PERSONAL experience and things i've witnessed, most of these athletes are the lamest people in real life.
As in SUPER wack. The women they mess with are ONLY about them dollar signs. Add to the fact that most of them lack any sort of real education, they just continually fail to upgrade themselves mentally. 

Money aint everything. If you met any of these dudes you'd think they were wild awkward if they didn't have money to fall back on. 

aso2.jpg

aso4.jpg

Avy Check 
smokin.gif

Dat boy smart 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom