Kim Kardashian files for divorce VOL. only 74 days

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by richyung412

So true, Kim took the L on this on. Cant even hate on kris
WRONG. Dude is the simp of the year for this !+#!. You marry a broad, just to smash? And then she leaves you?
Worst move ever. Son is an idiot and should have seen this coming. 

I dunno a sub par power forward almost became a household name over night. He smashed one of, what we all agree to be, the baddest chicks.

He spent like 4 mil on a ring to make back around 20 mil for the wedding. You call it simping but it looks like an investment to me. Yo lets not forget NBA is on lockout man, he probably made his salary off this wedding. You may not like it but results are results. I'm not sure but this might just be a come up
Yeah I feel where your point is from my dude. But lets look at it like this. 
Kim made him a household name in the reality tv world. Thats cool, tons of chicks will know who you are for the next few months. 

But its an NBA lockout, and he plays for the New Jersey Nets... 

HOW LONG WILL HE BE RELEVANT?

My dude's 15 minutes of reality tv fame will come to a quick end soon. Its bad enough he plays for one of the worst teams in the league right now. His name isn't on billboards, he isn't on any endorsement ads, and he isn't an NBA superstar who's constantly in the spotlight. That 3 months of Kim K was his one moment of spotlight until he goes to the Miami Heat or the NY Knicks for publicity. 

And lets face it. Neither one of those teams want him.  

He made a quick couple mil, thats HUUUUGE. But he's a professional athlete. Its not like he was poor to begin with going into the Kim K scandal. 

Thats just money in the bank for him, and thats definitely appreciated. 

But if Kim made 17 mil for this, do you really think he made any more than that? There's a reason why she got a prenup, and thats cause she got longer paper than dude. She made 17 mil, and I see him getting a good 5 mil out of this. 

But that was a simp move. I believe dude was weak for that girl. Cause Gallinari could have gotten the same hookup, but he passed. Cause he ain't falling for that broad and her tricks. 

But thats just my view on it. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Poor girl. Marriage was shorter than the trick or treat line at Casey Anthony's house.

laugh.gif

I'm disgusted at the amount of people that give a *#%* about this woman.

Originally Posted by FourReal

Poor girl. Marriage was shorter than the trick or treat line at Casey Anthony's house.

laugh.gif
Damn 
laugh.gif
.  I would've came over and asked for candy if she lived in my neighborhood
embarassed.gif
.  I bet she's lonely. 

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
Damn 
laugh.gif
.  I would've came over and asked for candy if she lived in my neighborhood
embarassed.gif
.  I bet she's lonely. 

I know i'm looking to deep into it

But If i celebrated Halloween and she had a trick or treat line I would race there

Worst outcome I get shtty candy, Best outcome I get to sex a crazy lady
devil.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

MTO (
eyes.gif
) is reporting that Kim met with Reggie Bush this weekend in NY for sushi, hours after Kris left NY for MN and just the day before she filed for divorce.

1320067050fea993e2fb.jpg

laugh.gif

Well damn. Marriage aint sacred no more. People doing it for the ceremony, reception, and gifts.

Originally Posted by Hyper

yeah same %%%% im saying like $*! some ppl overreact over her beauty 

Says two guys that came to a forum because they are obsessed with sneakers...
grin.gif

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

grin.gif

JM

Lol

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

grin.gif

JM

Not everyone that joins this forum is/was obsessed with sneakers, JM.

Hyper

any person with money or fame that wifes her is a sucker from here on out.

hell even regular dudes should just milk her and that's about it.

We all know she is far from the ideal wife but she's a good business woman. Can't fault her on that aspect.

She released a statement,

A Message To My Fans

This is probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to write. I see all of the support and I am so thankful for my fans, friends and family who are helping me through this difficult time.

I am trying not to read all the different media reports but it’s hard not to see all the negative ones. First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show! I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!

Everyone that knows me knows that I’m a hopeless romantic! I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.

I’m being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn’t easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn’t turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.

There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this. I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation.

I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am.

hv9k77.jpg

Business and politics.

She has to stay relivant somehow. What else is she doing? Kim IS a business, and antics is what she does. She's a SOCIALLITE.

And I'm willing to put money on her and Reggie bush getting back together. Just for more talk.

Back
Top Bottom