Kim Kardashian files for divorce VOL. only 74 days

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Liban906

Damn son you sound like a scorned female right now
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

I mean honestly i'm really not mad or anything cause i'd love to have that sort of talent but from my PERSONAL experience and things i've witnessed, most of these athletes are the lamest people in real life.
As in SUPER wack. The women they mess with are ONLY about them dollar signs. Add to the fact that most of them lack any sort of real education, they just continually fail to upgrade themselves mentally. 

Money aint everything. If you met any of these dudes you'd think they were wild awkward if they didn't have money to fall back on. 

damn you sound real salty. type of dude on the sideline saying look at that ___ i hate them __.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by Liban906

Damn son you sound like a scorned female right now
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

I mean honestly i'm really not mad or anything cause i'd love to have that sort of talent but from my PERSONAL experience and things i've witnessed, most of these athletes are the lamest people in real life.
As in SUPER wack. The women they mess with are ONLY about them dollar signs. Add to the fact that most of them lack any sort of real education, they just continually fail to upgrade themselves mentally. 

Money aint everything. If you met any of these dudes you'd think they were wild awkward if they didn't have money to fall back on. 

aso2.jpg
emeka-okafor.jpg

+

myron-rolle.jpg

What's with these Monta pics SC? Care to fill a bro in?

Favorite basketball player
pimp.gif

My first avy was a Monta pic so I'm just going to continue that trend.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

MTO (
eyes.gif
) is reporting that Kim met with Reggie Bush this weekend in NY for sushi, hours after Kris left NY for MN and just the day before she filed for divorce.

1320067050fea993e2fb.jpg

laugh.gif

Well damn. Marriage aint sacred no more. People doing it for the ceremony, reception, and gifts.

I didn't know twitter used emoticons?

same thing i said

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

303�views �[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]2,581[/color]�likes,�9�dislikes�

15zfsrk.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the gif

X_________________X�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these vloggers are so damn corny.�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

add to the fact dude on that vid is such a damn hypocrite..

if you dont want to hear SOCIALMEDIA then dont #$%^&ing listen to SOCIALMEDIA..
indifferent.gif
dude swears CNN financial has KimK on 24hr coverage.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

aso2.jpg

aso4.jpg

Avy Check 
smokin.gif

Dat boy smart 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yessir! Cool cat too

scshift wrote:

What's with these Monta pics SC? Care to fill a bro in?
Favorite basketball player 
pimp.gif

My first avy was a Monta pic so I'm just going to continue that trend.

Gotcha

Originally Posted by lana85

Wow that was really quick.

I'm sure shes already dating someone else.
Hell yea,shes a %+$#%@+ how. Dum ugly $%#%!. they need to stop giving her so much attention

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

aso2.jpg
emeka-okafor.jpg

+

myron-rolle.jpg

marshawn-lynch-photo.jpg

lol its so funny that people think that show was real. i knew it was fake once they reenacted khole getting a DUI just for the show.
They taping this whole divorce thing right now.

Back
Top Bottom