Kim Kardashian files for divorce VOL. only 74 days

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by MasterChef

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

How can y'all say as long as he smashed he won? You never saw the sex tape? She is whack as hell. Bag of potatoes with an annoying @$* voice.

dudes ls some real sucas... they would do anythng for the buns l1ce that lsh spec1al... maces me slc

wut.

I believe he said-
"Men are so foolish.  They know no limits in the attempt to seduce females, as if women and their genitals are of the utmost characteristics.  The mere thought of this sickens me."

Originally Posted by thapointguy

kim kardashian's marriage is shorter than the upcoming NBA season(if there is one).
grin.gif

roll.gif

and we STILL keep feeding into it after we already knew it was scripted. #SMH. We can't get away from it!

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Poor girl. Marriage was shorter than the trick or treat line at Casey Anthony's house.

laugh.gif
i knew it wouldn't last, but i didn't think it would be this short

MTO (
eyes.gif
) is reporting that Kim met with Reggie Bush this weekend in NY for sushi, hours after Kris left NY for MN and just the day before she filed for divorce.

1320067050fea993e2fb.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World

Reggie gettin it in.

Kris too soft

bringing her back to miami

give the dolphin fans something to look at besides a scoreboard
pimp.gif

Kim's mom was on my local radio today. Here are the scripted lines:

(On what's going on)
"Kim had to make a really really tough decision yesterday and is trying to get through this. As a mom I'm here for my kids. We're in different cities right now I haven't really spoken to her much since yesterday."

(On whether she thought the marriage would really last)
"Of course I thought the marriage would last. You support your kids. There is always a lot of speculation out there no matter what the kids do.What's happening in pop culture right now is people are thinking about the next step before the first step even happens. You don't plan a wedding and go through this if you don't think it's going to last."

(On whether she understands the skepticism the public has had on the marriage)
"I certainly think there are a lot of people that just run their mouth and are, you know, haters. You know, they got married and it didn't work out. We wouldn't have went through this much trouble if this wasn't real. You know, everyone in my family is affected by this right now.  It's not just something that's just for public consumption. Kim has made a decision that was very difficult to make and I stand by that as a mom and we will get through it."

(On the speculation that the wedding was not real)
"Kim didn't make five cents off this wedding. She spent millions of dollars of her own money on the wedding that she thought was going to be forever. Everyone's talking about, you know, she made $10 million dollars and these numbers I don't know where people get this stuff. I choose to just not listen to it anymore."

The best thing that could happen is if the judge throws out Kim's request to terminate Kris' right for spousal support.

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by richyung412

So true, Kim took the L on this on. Cant even hate on kris
WRONG. Dude is the simp of the year for this !+#!. You marry a broad, just to smash? And then she leaves you?
Worst move ever. Son is an idiot and should have seen this coming. 

Wiz is the simp of the year but I agree.

They both lost though. He simped and couldn't even last 3 months and there was a prenup.

Kim K is just becoming more of a joke
Damn I forgot about Wiz 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom