Kid With Down Syndrome Scores Best Touchdown Ever

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by gambit215

some of the comments made here are obviously made by the few ignorant fools on this boards who dont have any friends or relatives with mental disabilities. I pray God does not have a sense of humor and give any of you guys a special child.........

It was a GOOD gesture........nothing more, nothing less. People are comparing it to the Autistic guy making 3's and then some of yall glorifying this moron using Ray Lewis and LT as people who would not let this go down..............this society is headed nowhere FAST.

I'm not trying to be funny but Letting buddy on the Team was a "Good Gesture"... Letting him score a BS touchdown was mean. I thought people with disabilities didn't like things handed to them? Now if they were 4th and inches at the goalline and the team piledrived buddy into the Endzone with full nose-to-nose contact with the opposing team...The it would have been
pimp.gif

That's just my opinion though...
Thank you!
I said the exact same thing about giving him the ball at the goal line and letting him dive in, at least that way he earns it.

some of the comments made here are obviously made by the few ignorant fools on this boards who dont have any friends or relatives with mental disabilities. I pray God does not have a sense of humor and give any of you guys a special child.........

It was a GOOD gesture........nothing more, nothing less. People are comparing it to the Autistic guy making 3's and then some of yall glorifying this moron using Ray Lewis and LT as people who would not let this go down..............this society is headed nowhere FAST.

I'm not trying to be funny but Letting buddy on the Team was a "Good Gesture"... Letting him score a BS touchdown was mean. I thought people with disabilities didn't like things handed to them? Now if they were 4th and inches at the goalline and the team piledrived buddy into the Endzone with full nose-to-nose contact with the opposing team...The it would have been
pimp.gif

Thank you!
I said the exact same thing about giving him the ball at the goal line and letting him dive in, at least that way he earns it.

50 yards and an ambulance ride!
holy +*#% i'm going to hell for that one. there's no way to redeem myself for laughing that hard.

50 yards and an ambulance ride!
holy +*#% i'm going to hell for that one. there's no way to redeem myself for laughing that hard.

pimp.gif

Again someone who doesnt have a clue, not letting buddy on the team would have been ILLEGAL.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Again someone who doesnt have a clue, not letting buddy on the team would have been ILLEGAL.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Wrong...

Not letting him TRY OUT would be illegal...

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Wrong...

Not letting him TRY OUT would be illegal...

This is really cool, made me smile super big. And his victory dance
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

To all the people kicking up a stink about it, who cares? They were losing, they obviously talked with the other team about it beforehand.

For all you know, he may be terminally ill on top of having Downs Syndrome and that's why they did it. He'll probably remember that moment for the rest of his life and it'll be one of his best memories.

For one moment, he felt like a hero. Who are you to knock him about it? Piss off with your negativity and let him be great.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

To all the people kicking up a stink about it, who cares? They were losing, they obviously talked with the other team about it beforehand.

For all you know, he may be terminally ill on top of having Downs Syndrome and that's why they did it. He'll probably remember that moment for the rest of his life and it'll be one of his best memories.

For one moment, he felt like a hero. Who are you to knock him about it? Piss off with your negativity and let him be great.

Originally Posted by NooEra

I had my fingers crossed this whole time that there was one member of the Lake Stevens Vikings with the heart of a lion that wasn’t gonna let this Ike Special #@#%!!%! go down. Just come out of nowhere on the 5 yard line and knock this tard to kingdom come. You think Lawrence Taylor would let a rah-tard score touchdowns on him? Ray Lewis? For Sure Not. None of the gridiron greats would have let this $%@# go down. Kinda like Kevin Garnett when he’ll goaltend the $%@# out of your shot after the whistle blows because no matter what the circumstances are, he doesn’t want to see you put the ball through the net.
Well thats how it would have gone down with KFC and Ike if I was on the field that day. Oh its 35-0? Oh theres only 10 seconds left? Oh Ike has downs? DON’T CARE, DON’T CARE, and CERTAINLY DON’T CARE. I’m trying to preserve a shut out here you nancies. And listen I’m not saying I wouldn’t let Ike have a little bit of fun. I’m just saying a 51 yard touchdown ain’t in the cards, bro. A 50 yard run and a ride in the ambulance is gonna make him feel just as much apart of the team. At the very least if I’m the head coach I’m throwing the red flag because he definitely stepped out of bounds.

^ This is what one of the blogs i frequent had to say about this
roll.gif

DEAD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

I had my fingers crossed this whole time that there was one member of the Lake Stevens Vikings with the heart of a lion that wasn’t gonna let this Ike Special #@#%!!%! go down. Just come out of nowhere on the 5 yard line and knock this tard to kingdom come. You think Lawrence Taylor would let a rah-tard score touchdowns on him? Ray Lewis? For Sure Not. None of the gridiron greats would have let this $%@# go down. Kinda like Kevin Garnett when he’ll goaltend the $%@# out of your shot after the whistle blows because no matter what the circumstances are, he doesn’t want to see you put the ball through the net.
Well thats how it would have gone down with KFC and Ike if I was on the field that day. Oh its 35-0? Oh theres only 10 seconds left? Oh Ike has downs? DON’T CARE, DON’T CARE, and CERTAINLY DON’T CARE. I’m trying to preserve a shut out here you nancies. And listen I’m not saying I wouldn’t let Ike have a little bit of fun. I’m just saying a 51 yard touchdown ain’t in the cards, bro. A 50 yard run and a ride in the ambulance is gonna make him feel just as much apart of the team. At the very least if I’m the head coach I’m throwing the red flag because he definitely stepped out of bounds.

^ This is what one of the blogs i frequent had to say about this
roll.gif

DEAD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

QFT.. I can only imagine how happy the kid's parents felt
pimp.gif

It's videos like these that make me appreciate life that much more

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

QFT.. I can only imagine how happy the kid's parents felt
pimp.gif

It's videos like these that make me appreciate life that much more

Back
Top Bottom