Kid With Down Syndrome Scores Best Touchdown Ever

Originally Posted by NooEra

I had my fingers crossed this whole time that there was one member of the Lake Stevens Vikings with the heart of a lion that wasn’t gonna let this Ike Special #@#%!!%! go down. Just come out of nowhere on the 5 yard line and knock this tard to kingdom come. You think Lawrence Taylor would let a rah-tard score touchdowns on him? Ray Lewis? For Sure Not. None of the gridiron greats would have let this $%@# go down. Kinda like Kevin Garnett when he’ll goaltend the $%@# out of your shot after the whistle blows because no matter what the circumstances are, he doesn’t want to see you put the ball through the net.
Well thats how it would have gone down with KFC and Ike if I was on the field that day. Oh its 35-0? Oh theres only 10 seconds left? Oh Ike has downs? DON’T CARE, DON’T CARE, and CERTAINLY DON’T CARE. I’m trying to preserve a shut out here you nancies. And listen I’m not saying I wouldn’t let Ike have a little bit of fun. I’m just saying a 51 yard touchdown ain’t in the cards, bro. A 50 yard run and a ride in the ambulance is gonna make him feel just as much apart of the team. At the very least if I’m the head coach I’m throwing the red flag because he definitely stepped out of bounds.

^ This is what one of the blogs i frequent had to say about this
roll.gif
*DEAD*
This had me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

I had my fingers crossed this whole time that there was one member of the Lake Stevens Vikings with the heart of a lion that wasn’t gonna let this Ike Special #@#%!!%! go down. Just come out of nowhere on the 5 yard line and knock this tard to kingdom come. You think Lawrence Taylor would let a rah-tard score touchdowns on him? Ray Lewis? For Sure Not. None of the gridiron greats would have let this $%@# go down. Kinda like Kevin Garnett when he’ll goaltend the $%@# out of your shot after the whistle blows because no matter what the circumstances are, he doesn’t want to see you put the ball through the net.
Well thats how it would have gone down with KFC and Ike if I was on the field that day. Oh its 35-0? Oh theres only 10 seconds left? Oh Ike has downs? DON’T CARE, DON’T CARE, and CERTAINLY DON’T CARE. I’m trying to preserve a shut out here you nancies. And listen I’m not saying I wouldn’t let Ike have a little bit of fun. I’m just saying a 51 yard touchdown ain’t in the cards, bro. A 50 yard run and a ride in the ambulance is gonna make him feel just as much apart of the team. At the very least if I’m the head coach I’m throwing the red flag because he definitely stepped out of bounds.

^ This is what one of the blogs i frequent had to say about this
roll.gif
*DEAD*
This had me 
roll.gif

This part had me rollin

"And listen I’m not saying I wouldn’t let Ike have a little bit of fun.I’m just saying a 51 yard touchdown ain’t in the cards, bro. A 50 yardrun and a ride in the ambulance is gonna make him feel just as muchapart of the team"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This part had me rollin

"And listen I’m not saying I wouldn’t let Ike have a little bit of fun.I’m just saying a 51 yard touchdown ain’t in the cards, bro. A 50 yardrun and a ride in the ambulance is gonna make him feel just as muchapart of the team"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea that was weak. if the kid has ds and can play. like the dude who rained 3s a few years ago, thats cool and im all for it.
but to change the game for him, come on

yea that was weak. if the kid has ds and can play. like the dude who rained 3s a few years ago, thats cool and im all for it.

The Autistic dude who drained all those three's on senior day was 478648934867487x's more inspirational than this BS... Because he actually PUT IN WORK

Big up's to the other team though...I guess

The Autistic dude who drained all those three's on senior day was 478648934867487x's more inspirational than this BS... Because he actually PUT IN WORK

Big up's to the other team though...I guess

Originally Posted by Crumbs

laugh.gif
at his celebration dance

Man, if he got flagged for excessive celebration....
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

It was a nice thing for the team to do, though.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

laugh.gif
at his celebration dance

Man, if he got flagged for excessive celebration....
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

It was a nice thing for the team to do, though.

some of the comments made here are obviously made by the few ignorant fools on this boards who dont have any friends or relatives with mental disabilities. I pray God does not have a sense of humor and give any of you guys a special child.........

It was a GOOD gesture........nothing more, nothing less. People are comparing it to the Autistic guy making 3's and then some of yall glorifying this moron using Ray Lewis and LT as people who would not let this go down..............this society is headed nowhere FAST.

Back
Top Bottom