Kid With Down Syndrome Scores Best Touchdown Ever

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by ricky robot

I'll wait for ESPN to make a segment about this. This minute-long, !*$!%!-cam video didn't affect me at all.
laugh.gif

And yeah, this isn't sniffing the Autistic baller's story. That #$%# makes me tear up every time I watch it.
dawson_crying.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
that gif always gets me but dude was balling.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by ricky robot

I'll wait for ESPN to make a segment about this. This minute-long, !*$!%!-cam video didn't affect me at all.
laugh.gif

And yeah, this isn't sniffing the Autistic baller's story. That #$%# makes me tear up every time I watch it.
dawson_crying.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
that gif always gets me but dude was balling.
pimp.gif

that's really whats good. my sister has a mental disability and i would be happy if someone did something similar for her.
I know she would be amped as hell.

that's really whats good. my sister has a mental disability and i would be happy if someone did something similar for her.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

really? everyone deserves a moment of happiness? that is the worst comment I've ever read.
...Noted. In retrospect, that was a pretty bad comment.
But still. If he's happy, let it slide. If he was mad, we probably would've heard of it in a follow-up article or something.

really? everyone deserves a moment of happiness? that is the worst comment I've ever read.
But still. If he's happy, let it slide. If he was mad, we probably would've heard of it in a follow-up article or something.

ricky robot wrote:
I'll wait for ESPN to make a segment about this. This minute-long, %@!*+%-cam video didn't affect me at all.
laugh.gif

And yeah, this isn't sniffing the Autistic baller's story. That #%!% makes me tear up every time I watch it.

laugh.gif

I literally had to keep myself from crying. I'm a grown *** man.
frown.gif

ricky robot wrote:
I'll wait for ESPN to make a segment about this. This minute-long, %@!*+%-cam video didn't affect me at all.
laugh.gif

And yeah, this isn't sniffing the Autistic baller's story. That #%!% makes me tear up every time I watch it.

laugh.gif

I literally had to keep myself from crying. I'm a grown *** man.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom