Kid With Down Syndrome Scores Best Touchdown Ever

some of the comments made here are obviously made by the few ignorant fools on this boards who dont have any friends or relatives with mental disabilities. I pray God does not have a sense of humor and give any of you guys a special child.........

It was a GOOD gesture........nothing more, nothing less. People are comparing it to the Autistic guy making 3's and then some of yall glorifying this moron using Ray Lewis and LT as people who would not let this go down..............this society is headed nowhere FAST.

I'd laugh if it got called back by a holding call or an illegal block in the back

props on the TD....he's on my fantasy football squad

I'd laugh if it got called back by a holding call or an illegal block in the back

props on the TD....he's on my fantasy football squad

Originally Posted by gambit215

some of the comments made here are obviously made by the few ignorant fools on this boards who dont have any friends or relatives with mental disabilities. I pray God does not have a sense of humor and give any of you guys a special child.........

It was a GOOD gesture........nothing more, nothing less. People are comparing it to the Autistic guy making 3's and then some of yall glorifying this moron using Ray Lewis and LT as people who would not let this go down..............this society is headed nowhere FAST.

Truth.
Theres times to act a fool, and theres times to just appreciate the good some people do. That was touching, he must have felt on top of the world at that moment, is it wrong to have someone have a moment like that? Some of you guys sounding like real jerks.

Truth.
Theres times to act a fool, and theres times to just appreciate the good some people do. That was touching, he must have felt on top of the world at that moment, is it wrong to have someone have a moment like that? Some of you guys sounding like real jerks.

Originally Posted by hieu23

sons 40 time is probably like 16.0 flat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, I always say life has it's ups!
He seems to have had a good game. 
indifferent.gif

I'm not trying to be funny but Letting buddy on the Team was a "Good Gesture"... Letting him score a BS touchdown was mean. I thought people with disabilities didn't like things handed to them? Now if they were 4th and inches at the goalline and the team piledrived buddy into the Endzone with full nose-to-nose contact with the opposing team...The it would have been
pimp.gif

That's just my opinion though...

I'm not trying to be funny but Letting buddy on the Team was a "Good Gesture"... Letting him score a BS touchdown was mean. I thought people with disabilities didn't like things handed to them? Now if they were 4th and inches at the goalline and the team piledrived buddy into the Endzone with full nose-to-nose contact with the opposing team...The it would have been
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

Well it's typically people with purely physical handicaps that don't like things handed to them. This kid is mentally handicapped, so whether he might have known the difference of them handing it to him or not is a much bigger mystery.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

Well it's typically people with purely physical handicaps that don't like things handed to them. This kid is mentally handicapped, so whether he might have known the difference of them handing it to him or not is a much bigger mystery.

While it was a good gesture by the opposing team I didn't really find it sad or that inspirational. I don't think anything will top the vid of that autistic kid hitting 6 threes.

While it was a good gesture by the opposing team I didn't really find it sad or that inspirational. I don't think anything will top the vid of that autistic kid hitting 6 threes.

Wow, some of you are pathetic. Probably the same people whose HS achievement are or will be the highlights of your lives.

Let the kid have his moment, it didn't affect the outcome of the game but could have affected his life.

Wow, some of you are pathetic. Probably the same people whose HS achievement are or will be the highlights of your lives.

Let the kid have his moment, it didn't affect the outcome of the game but could have affected his life.

Back
Top Bottom