Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes your friend a high-value man? I'm not sure I've ever heard KS state what a high-value woman is? Has one ever called into his show?
I don't know if KS has stated what a high value man is but based off what I've seen posted in this thread, he would fit many of the education, health, career, & financial metrics. I just know that as long as I've known him he has been socially awkward, particularly around women. No amount of working out, learning musical isntrument(s) or language(s) will make up for that. He's the type to say that he isn't dating at the moment and is working on himself.

I don't think high value women tune into KS and I doubt they would have much to talk about. I don't think there is much he could say to her that she doesn't already know. And I don't think he would last attempting to talk down to one. But that is just me projecting after only viewing maybe 30 mins total of KS content

I’d agree and there’s nothing wrong with that..
what’s up your **** this morning.. sheeeesh..

Nothing, I thought your comment was extremely sexist and abhorrent and I commented. I wish more people would take that approach to issues like this.

Why something gotta be "up your #$#" when you call people out for being evil, bigots, misogynists etc? It should be normalized to call people out on their problematic views.

Nothing, I thought your comment was extremely sexist and abhorrent and I commented. I wish more people would take that approach to issues like this.
I feel you understand that I understand but you wanna troll more. That’s problematic

I don't know if KS has stated what a high value man is but based off what I've seen posted in this thread, he would fit many of the education, health, career, & financial metrics. I just know that as long as I've known him he has been socially awkward, particularly around women. No amount of working out, learning musical isntrument(s) or language(s) will make up for that. He's the type to say that he isn't dating at the moment and is working on himself.

I don't think high value women tune into KS and I doubt they would have much to talk about. I don't think there is much he could say to her that she doesn't already know. And I don't think he would last attempting to talk down to one. But that is just me projecting after only viewing maybe 30 mins total of KS content
But if a high-value man is an asset, a thing...and you're saying that your friend might have PTSD or other issues he hasn't worked out, does that make him a high-value man?

I think high value people have not need to call into his show. That's not his demographic. My only issue with his platform is he could mitigate a lot of the negative issues by having more content focusing on those issues like obesity, mental health, mysogny, high-expectations, etc.

But if a high-value man is an asset, a thing...and you're saying that your friend might have PTSD or other issues he hasn't worked out, does that make him a high-value man?

I think high value people have not need to call into his show. That's not his demographic. My only issue with his platform is he could mitigate a lot of the negative issues by having more content focusing on those issues like obesity, mental health, mysogny, high-expectations, etc.

Heres the thing...while I agree with you. It wouldn't get nearly the clicks or engagement. It's all about the $$$ at the end of the day.

“I tried to be a good upstanding brother, but I can’t be
Cuz little brothers like you, wanna mess with me
You wanna fool with a brotha right? You want a brotha with two strikes, to go to jail for life....MY FRIEND

2C78E264-3C70-471E-BAFB-6E55DF5E5B70.gif

The irony of Mike Tyson on the screen :lol:

marikomorose marikomorose so I guess the barometer for sanity should be what woman has NOT watched that movie, correct?
I guess, if you're Black or the very least Black & American this is one of those movies that if you haven't seen you're a suspect of some type of social crime.

Ultimately, if your entertainment majorly intersects w/ your real life (beliefs)you aren't being responsible. It still baffles me how these "men's rights" group fumbled & weaponized via "misinterpretation" of Fight Club which is an excellent movie commentating on the effects of capitalism on the modern man & his masculinity. Dudes be havin daddy issues, so they look for the Tyler Durden.

The word “value” in its self isn’t just materialistic vibes..

like you stated, it goes deep into mental health..
you might get into an argument with your lady over something small stupid and not realize she trippin off trauma that occurred before y’all got together. Same goes for dudes..

Again, what I am hearing is that a lot of cats who admire this Samuels dude and those like him are seriously behind in developing their cool around women. Socially awkward doods, and that is why they get played. Women see a sucker coming from a mile away, seeing you drooling with misogyny dripping from your tongues. The women see you talking to their butts and then not their intellect, so since you are that stupid? They are going to see exactly how much they are going to get from you. Sister says she wants a man who makes 3 hundy large a year so he could take care of her, even though she is considered out of shape, is actually looking for an idiot with an ego, so she can take him for all he is worth. If you are that idiot? Good.

Yea, we have egos man. Some women also want to prove that they don't need our help when they CLEARLY do. As in your situation, it is funny to see.

Yes, Men have HUGE egos as well.
:lol: @ the repetition.

Misogyny is varied and complex. Much like racism it's most dangerous when it's insidious.
As men it's not up to us to determine what counts as misogyny, only to recognize it when we see it.
But sometimes it's hard to see, especially from our place of privilege.
We live in a patriarchal society. Is everything misogyny? No, but it's baked into a lot of ****.
The women calling into the show have undoubtedly suffered from misogyny in their life.
Internalized misogyny is what prompts them to even offer themselves up for public shaming on his show.

"Internalized misogyny is what prompts them to even offer themselves up for public shaming on his show."

Offer themselves up? Public Shaming?

Sounds like you're blaming men for these women's hypergamy, as if women are too weak to be held accountable for their choices...even the choice they made to call into the show wearing bonnets, being overweight, with babies crying in the background, demanding access to the top 1% of Black men in the nation - all while looking down on the other 99%.

I think it would help if you could provide specific examples of the alleged misogyny in this thread.

Also - if its not up to us men to determine what counts (or doesn't count) as misogyny based on the definition of the word - then what are we doing calling each other misogynists?

Ex: A white person calling another white person racist better have more than "I know because I have Black friends" to support the accusation.

Yes - Men should hold other men accountable so that's why I'm asking...help me see the misogyny, like literally use the "quote" feature and educate us.

I see the all the firemen, suited and booted, running their sirens up and down the thread, but where is the fire?

These threads have moderators but when I asked if anyone reported the misogyny...

"Yeah, there's a fire but I'm not going to call the fire department because I want everyone to see what a burning building looks like so I'll just blow my whistle and point in the general direction of the smoke."

Really?

Last edited:
I guess, if you're Black or the very least Black & American this is one of those movies that if you haven't seen you're a suspect of some type of social crime.

Ultimately, if your entertainment majorly intersects w/ your real life (beliefs)you aren't being responsible. It still baffles me how these "men's rights" group fumbled & weaponized via "misinterpretation" of Fight Club which is an excellent movie commentating on the effects of capitalism on the modern man & his masculinity. Dudes be havin daddy issues, so they look for the Tyler Durden.
I’ve never seen Baby Boy, nor Fight Club. Neither interested me and they still don’t. I think I mentioned this before, but my cousin made the film Daughters of the Dust, so I have a bit more artsy in my movie tastes, early Spike Lee films A Choice of Weapons by Gordon Parks, The learning Tree as well, stereotypically driven hood tales were not of any interest, because that was the environment that I grew up in. I did not need to see it on screen. So when I would date women, that was the conversation I listened for. Was she hip enough to listen to Miles? What was the latest book that she has read? I always judge these women through their intake, how they fed themselves intellectually. In that, and I can say this with certainty, I have not suffered the problems I am reading about.

Balanced women who are both in their devine masculine and devine feminine... are about to stop pretending to be damsels in distress... who need to be saved by men dressed like knights in shining armor... who are only pretending to be their saviors.

When those real women begin demanding what they really want... the stock market, dating game, and world changes.

Balanced women who are both in their devine masculine and devine feminine... are about to stop pretending to be damsels in distress... who need to be saved by men dressed like knights in shining armor... who are only pretending to be their saviors.

When those real women begin demanding what they really want... the stock market, dating game, and world changes.

What do you think this would look like exactly?

HOpe you are doing well man.

I’ve never seen Baby Boy, nor Fight Club. Neither interested me and they still don’t. I think I mentioned this before, but my cousin made the film Daughters of the Dust, so I have a bit more artsy in my movie tastes, early Spike Lee films A Choice of Weapons by Gordon Parks, The learning Tree as well, stereotypically driven hood tales were not of any interest, because that was the environment that I grew up in. I did not need to see it on screen. So when I would date women, that was the conversation I listened for. Was she hip enough to listen to Miles? What was the latest book that she has read? I always judge these women through their intake, how they fed themselves intellectually. In that, and I can say this with certainty, I have not suffered the problems I am reading about.
In the hood, but not of the hood.
I understand you a little better now.
When you grow up surrounded by the madness you have to be firm and challenge ignorance daily at every stop.
I recognize that because I went through that.
You have to admit that defensive nature is a coping mechanism and trauma based.
Went to magnet school in the hood. A lot of my hood adjacent piers and I dealt with the same issue fam.
I'm letting you know that you gotta heal from that so you won't be bitter all your youth, and bitter at yourself for not letting that load off your back early enough in life. Peace fam.

Again, what I am hearing is that a lot of cats who admire this Samuels dude and those like him are seriously behind in developing their cool around women. Socially awkward doods, and that is why they get played. Women see a sucker coming from a mile away, seeing you drooling with misogyny dripping from your tongues. The women see you talking to their butts and then not their intellect, so since you are that stupid? They are going to see exactly how much they are going to get from you. Sister says she wants a man who makes 3 hundy large a year so he could take care of her, even though she is considered out of shape, is actually looking for an idiot with an ego, so she can take him for all he is worth. If you are that idiot? Good.
Nah it’s not socially awkward people. I think there’s a distinction between losers and people with no game and those that are socially awkward and introverted. Like not all incels or red pill dudes are socially awkward. They could be super out there and extroverts and still hate women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom