Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

" The American Civil Liberties Union on Monday said it is weighing legal measures, calling the Lubbock vote unconstitutional and detrimental to women’s health. The ACLU last year sued other such “sanctuary cities” in Texas. That lawsuit was dropped after the ordinances were changed to remove wording that labeled two reproductive rights groups as criminal organizations. "

STATES cannot overturn Federal law. Neither can cities, counties, or towns.

" The American Civil Liberties Union on Monday said it is weighing legal measures, calling the Lubbock vote unconstitutional and detrimental to women’s health. The ACLU last year sued other such “sanctuary cities” in Texas. That lawsuit was dropped after the ordinances were changed to remove wording that labeled two reproductive rights groups as criminal organizations. "

STATES cannot overturn Federal law.
WEIGHING LEGAL MEASURES.

It was done, and there will be a legal fight, but it was indeed done.

:lol:

“Gender egalitarian men are vital for women’s progress, yet attitudes toward and beliefs about them are underinvestigated. In three experiments, women liked gender egalitarian men more so than men did, but both genders stigmatized them as more feminine, weak, and likely to be gay, compared with control male targets.”

This danged site is amazing.....

1620238877729.png

WEIGHING LEGAL MEASURES.

It was done, and there will be a legal fight, but it was indeed done.

1. Abortions and Tubal Ligation are not the same thing
2. Abortions and Tubal Ligation are both legal and it is unconstitutional to require spousal (a Man's) consent for either
3. We are a "Nation of Laws" and their are legal ramifications for States, Cities, Town, etc that chose to violate Federal Law.

1. Abortions and Tubal Ligation are not the same thing
2. Abortions and Tubal Ligation are both legal and it is unconstitutional to require spousal (a Man's) consent for either
3. We are a "Nation of Laws" and their are legal ramifications for States, Cities, Town, etc that chose to violate Federal Law.
I guess you do not understand the scope of allowed reproductive medical procedures for women.

The cities in those states are fighting.

Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, West Virginia and Wisconsin are also fighting to overturn abortion laws, AND laws that govern reproductive medical procedures for women.

This would be an excellent debate and battle. Umar wants all the smoke and so does Kevin :lol:
Dog, what are they debating? I still don't understand.

KS isn't trying to validate these women. He's trying to put them on game. It's the anti Steve Harvey. He's helping the community not trying to divide it.

Umar giving off the vibes of one of the seven deadly sins...due to a youtubian (like himself) blowing up and trending.
!@#$% both of'em.

I want to see the sister I posted go up against BOTH of them.
Does she have a youtube channel? Does she debate/talk?
Kevin was right about Dior Suavage! Copped some Prada Luna Rossa to compare. Will give feedback once delivered :lol:
I need to cop those fragrances. But does he still feel this way, four years later (the video is from 2017)? It's too bad he doesn't take video requests.

Dog, what are they debating? I still don't understand.

KS isn't trying to validate these women. He's trying to put them on game. It's the anti Steve Harvey. He's helping the community not trying to divide it.

Umar giving off the vibes of one of the seven deadly sins...due to a youtubian (like himself) blowing up and trending.

Does she have a youtube channel? Does she debate/talk?

I need to cop those fragrances. But does he still feel this way, four years later (the video is from 2017)? It's too bad he doesn't take video requests.

I guess you do not understand the scope of allowed reproductive medical procedures for women.

The cities in those states are fighting.

Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, West Virginia and Wisconsin are also fighting to overturn abortion laws, AND laws that govern reproductive medical procedures for women.

IJS - Your original assertion that "Women must obtain a Man's permission for tubal ligation" is not supported by the facts.

Not sure how we got to abortions - which are in fact still legal under Federal Law and no State can decide to outlaw abortions w/o serious legal consequences...ergo the "fighting".

IJS - Your original assertion that "Women must obtain a Man's permission for tubal ligation" is not supported by the facts.

Not sure how we got to abortions - which are in fact still legal under Federal Law and no State can decide to outlaw abortions w/o serious legal consequences...ergo the "fighting".
BOTH involve a woman's right to govern her OWN body.
I am certain that you understand this.

As Catholic Hospitals Expand, So Do Limits on Some Procedures
Jennafer Norris, at home with her three children, had life-threatening pre-eclampsia in all her pregnancies. She asked for a tubal ligation after an emergency cesarean section to deliver her third child, but the doctor said she couldn’t perform the procedure because the hospital was Catholic

Last edited:
BOTH involve a woman's right to govern her OWN body.
I am certain that you understand this.

As Catholic Hospitals Expand, So Do Limits on Some Procedures
Jennafer Norris, at home with her three children, had life-threatening pre-eclampsia in all her pregnancies. She asked for a tubal ligation after an emergency cesarean section to deliver her third child, but the doctor said she couldn’t perform the procedure because the hospital was Catholic

Its more a matter separating facts from opinions for me.

It is not factually correct for anyone to claim that a woman requires a man's consent for abortions or tubal ligation.

Hasn't been that way for over 40 years.

Beyond that...I have no problem with you expressing your opinions but we need to separate the facts from the feelings if we are to be honest in our debates / posts...otherwise its hyperbole / opinions and should be identified as such.

The claim has been proven false is all I'm saying.

Kevin Samuels and the like, have weaponized marriage against Black women.

Female caller: I make six figures a year, I own my own home, car, and I vacation three times a year as well. I have matriculated in Ivy League, graduated with honors. I feel that I am very successful.
Kevin Samuels: That's good, but are you married?

!@#$ him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom