Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it’s pretty simple. Twitter women just want a man that’s 6ft+, in shape, makes 100k+ a year, educated, handsome, is a feminist that will approve of her OF career. He will also pay all the bills and drive her and her friends to brunch every weekend...oh and he can’t cheat.

I think that’s a pretty reasonable request.

The silent argument and demand on this thread is that these dudes want a woman who'll simply shut up, and then doing what they are told to do. An added bonus is for the man to be a man, and then doing exactly what he wants to do, whenever he wants, simply because he is a man.

Here is the role model.

1620233154483.png

lol,. the two women related to Moses, those of passing mention in the bible, one person who wasn't jewish who hid scouts, and one of the only women named as a profit in the bible, are you suggesting that they are considered heroes? There are none, and it was done purposefully,, and this slammed the door on such consideration.
'I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent' I Timothy 2:12
Morning blessings for the orthodox jewish male,
'Blessed are you Lord our God, King of the Universe, who has not made me a woman.'
"Sigh". Such a predictable response. Apparently you just did a brief google search.

So because Rahab wasn't Jewish, she isn't considered a hero? Strange take there. Profits are held in esteem in the Bible so if Deborah is named one(also named a judge), then she would also be held in the same regard, but of course, you will move the goal post per the usual.

'I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent' I Timothy 2:12
Morning blessings for the orthodox jewish male,
'Blessed are you Lord our God, King of the Universe, who has not made me a woman.'

You post excerpts without posting the full passage for deceptive purposes. Obviously, this is based on what one believes, but their justification for said line is written there. Again, this is based on their inception of the world, but to post as if they are just saying foot on women's necks for no reason is deceptive. Again, this is based on what one believes which varies from group to group. For example, you post conflicting views of saying that you believe in the ancestors, but then you post or Kemetic views, so I'm sure you have some varying inception of how the world came into fruition than others.

2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.
8 Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing. 9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.
11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Obviously, this is based off what once believes, but their justification for said line is written there.

This is Judaic. You mention Christianity and post a Judaic prayer. I also read something that further goes into details regarding said prayer regarding different sects etc, but I don't really care enough to go into details with it with you cause you're probably going to get ruffled and move the goal post again.

"Sigh". Such a predictable response. Apparently you just did a brief google search.

So because Rahab wasn't Jewish, she isn't considered a hero? Strange take there. Profits are held in esteem in the Bible so if Deborah is named one(also named a judge), then she would also be held in the same regard, but of course, you will move the goal post per the usual.

You post excerpts without posting the full passage for deceptive purposes. Obviously, this is based on what one believes, but their justification for said line is written there. Again, this is based on their inception of the world, but to post as if they are just saying foot on women's necks for no reason is deceptive. Again, this is based on what one believes which varies from group to group. For example, you post conflicting views of saying that you believe in the ancestors, but then you post or Kemetic views, so I'm sure you have some varying inception of how the world came into fruition than others.

2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. 7 And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles.
8 Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing. 9 I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.
11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Obviously, this is based off what once believes, but their justification for said line is written there.

This is Judaic. You mention Christianity and post a Judaic prayer. I also read something that further goes into details regarding said prayer regarding different sects etc, but I don't really care enough to go into details with it with you cause you're probably going to get ruffled and move the goal post again.
Oh please, everything I posted was indeed factual, so there was no need for a google search, and your rebuttal is nothing but an attempt to save face. Jesus was a JEW.

There are no Women heroes in the bible, and the bible is entirely anti woman, especially if she does not know her place, I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent' I Timothy 2:12. "

I can go on, but there is no need.

Everyone is still waiting on Yaweh to do his thing again, then creating woman from another man's rib just one more time. :lol:

Oh please, everything I posted was indeed factual, so there was no need for a google search, and your rebuttal is nothing but an attempt to save face.

There are no Women heroes in the bible, and the bible is entirely anti woman, especially if she does not know her place, I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent' I Timothy 2:12. "

I can go on, but there is no need.

Everyone is still waiting on Yaweh to do his thing again, then creating woman from another man's rib just one more time. :lol:
Save face for who? You? :lol: All you have said was a bunch of nothing per the usual.

Save face for who? You? :lol: All you have said was a bunch of nothing per the usual.
So why did you try and reply to what I said, if it were nothing?

You replied because you know that religion has done nothing but to oppress women, especially the message that comes from the bible.

If you either agreed, or if you were an atheist not believing at all, what I said would not have mattered.

So tell you what, tell Yahweh that the people are still waiting on the McRib trick again.

So why did you try and reply to what I said, if it were nothing?

You replied because you know that religion has done nothing but to oppress women, especially the message that comes from the bible.

If you either agreed, or if you were an atheist not believing at all, what I said would not have mattered.

So tell you what, tell Yahweh that the people are still waiting on the McRib trick again.
Ok

That's an interesting dichotomy. The first woman, purportedly, came from the rib of the first man. Yet all life springs from woman. Black women have shook the chains of slavery. But according to Khufu, are still captive to religion and a text that tells them to be silent.

That's an interesting dichotomy. The first woman, purportedly, came from the rib of the first man. Yet all life springs from woman. Black women have shook the chains of slavery. But according to Khufu, are still captive to religion and a text that tells them to be silent.
Yup, and that is why that vid of that sister is so important. She found her peace after dumping all things oppressive to her soul.

The silent argument and demand on this thread is that these dudes want a woman who'll simply shut up, and then doing what they are told to do. An added bonus is for the man to be a man, and then doing exactly what he wants to do, whenever he wants, simply because he is a man.

Here is the role model.

1620233154483.png

Yeah, that's not a extreme :lol:

My last ex didn't follow religion and was a successful black woman. But in hindsight, she definitely possessed a predisposition for cult/following behavior (based on who she followed in social media and in person). So the question is in discernment, we have to be aware of those red flags and how it might affect us in our relationship.

Interestingly, I can't recall many conversation with KS and women on this topic.

That's the second woman in the bible.

Yeah, that's not a extreme :lol:
Pardon, but Samuels lauds the message from Shahrazad Ali who tells black men that offering black women "a sound open-handed slap in the mouth" if women become "uncontrollably disrespectful" is something they should consider.

Is that EXTREME?!

This is some Ike Turner !@#$%.

I mean it’s pretty simple. Twitter women just want a man that’s 6ft+, in shape, makes 100k+ a year, educated, handsome, is a feminist that will approve of her OF career. He will also pay all the bills and drive her and her friends to brunch every weekend...oh and he can’t cheat.

I think that’s a pretty reasonable request.
Don't forget, he can't be on social media either, low body count but a sexual master, has no hobbies or interests that don't make money to buy you things, never argues because you're always right, always answers texts and calls immediately, and accepts you exactly the way you are, including any future changes. In fact you're the #1 priority in his life from the moment he first meets you. Oh and he can't be too nice. He's gotta be nice to you and everyone you like, but an ******* to everyone else so you know he's a good "protector". Whatever that means.

My last ex didn't follow religion and was a successful black woman. But in hindsight, she definitely possessed a predisposition for cult/following behavior (based on who she followed in social media and in person). So the question is in discernment, we have to be aware of those red flags and how it might affect us in our relationship.

Interestingly, I can't recall many conversation with KS and women on this topic.
People do not have to follow a religion, in order to be effected by such. America is a christian nation, and many of the social cues are directly found in the bible, and the crappy Golden Rule is a part of such message.

Pardon, but Samuels lauds the message from Shahrazad Ali who tells black men that offering black women "a sound open-handed slap in the mouth" if women become "uncontrollably disrespectful" is something they should consider.

Is that EXTREME?!

This is some Ike Turner !@#$%.

He never co-signed her saying that, least I ain't heard it. The parts he agreed with in her book was black women carrying themselves a certain, having good energy.

He never co-signed her saying that, least I ain't heard it. The parts he agreed with in her book was black women carrying themselves a certain, having good energy.
Nah' man, I'm not having that. Women can be just as misogynist as men, and then even worse. A woman that advocates the abuse of women, is nobody to seek knowledge from.
A CONTROVERSIAL BOOK ADVISES BLACK MEN TO 'TAME' BLACK WOMEN

She likens the black woman to a "fire-breathing dragon" and a "wild savage boar."

If the black family is to survive, says Shahrazad Ali, the black woman must be "tamed" by the black man.

Ali is the author of the controversial The Blackman's Guide to Understanding the Blackwoman and a self-described expert on African-American females.

"Any black woman who says she doesn't see herself in my book is a liar," asserts the 41-year-old Philadelphian, whose sexist statements rank up there with Andrew Dice Clay's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom