Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerrod%2B6.jpg

Yea the idea that drag culture, which is an exaggerated form of femininity, being the driving force behind some of the things women do is wild as hell.

Someone posted this in the group chat. Just copying it over here. I haven't watched.

Very much related to what we were discussing re: emasculation, mass shooters, etc. Really good convo

Can’t stand Brie Brie AT ALL! but I rock with FD signifier, mostly. Thought this was a good listen all around

Also comments in the video labeling him as feminine. That’s not what I got. He comes off as being some sort of neurodivergent to me. I’m not a psychiatrist or a behavioral therapist but getting educated and working in stem I’ve come across a lot of neurodivergent people that have a lot of those same mannerisms, especially when speaking.

Yea I don't put lotion on my face in the summer cuz I got oily skin. Rest of my body stays dry so I put on lotion
a good moisturizer will stop your skin from being oily. your skin produces oils when you wash it with soap and your face is dry. your skin is trying to compensate from the lack of oils

She seems/looks closer to 55 than 38. It's a wrap for her though.

It seems to me as an island guy, he wants a more traditional woman, younger than him, no kids, earns less than him but of course all the women in the comments are triggered calling him insecure, cant talk, cant dress, dissing his earnings, telling him he should have leveled up with his ex etc

I'm not saying he's the perfect guy but it's clear they're triggered by the word submissive.

Brought the cape out today. The female equivalent of either of those dudes would get clowned. And deservedly so.

6'5 with no women is worse than being 6'5 and not being able to dunk. He's definitely on the spectrum. Him trying to be PC while parroting the traditional talking points makes whatever he has going on look worse.

He wouldn't want Lolo btw. Even if she was 29/30. She'd probably curve him to because he's uptight

Brought the cape out today. The female equivalent of either of those dudes would get clowned. And deservedly so.

6'5 with no women is worse than being 6'5 and not being able to dunk. He's definitely on the spectrum. Him trying to be PC while parroting the traditional talking points makes whatever he has going on look worse.

He wouldn't want Lolo btw. Even if she was 29/30. She'd probably curve him to because he's uptight

Id argue most people on the spectrum who aren’t actively working with a professional to help bridge the gap if there goal is to date neurotypical people are going to struggle in general. That’s not something YouTube dating coach videos are going to be able to fix.

Graphic tee/blazer combo guy on the other hand I agree with lol but as long as he’s shooting for what he qualifies for he’s probably doing just fine.

Aside from being a virgin, seems like he's a good pick. Looking at the comments it seems like this is the man women want.

i never, whatsoever, ever evah, trust what women say with respect to what they supposedly find attractive/want in men…it’s about the(ir) actions. if actual women really found dude that attractive he wouldn’t be fishing on whatever that show is supposed to be

Also comments in the video labeling him as feminine. That’s not what I got. He comes off as being some sort of neurodivergent to me. I’m not a psychiatrist or a behavioral therapist but getting educated and working in stem I’ve come across a lot of neurodivergent people that have a lot of those same mannerisms, especially when speaking.

unfamiliar with term ‘neurodivergent,’ had to look that one up…i mean sure he could be on the spectrum…it could also just be the setting or he just might be awkward/weird (in the benign sense, more so off-beat). whatever it is, it is likely related to the why isn’t already married & off the market already, given his height (which would make him standout at the very least) and seeming religiosity, such that he’d be abstinent/chaste, those dudes would usually get with women earlier in life that would be familiar with/understand/used to their quirkiness.

i never, whatsoever, ever evah, trust what women say with respect to what they supposedly find attractive/want in men…it’s about the(ir) actions. if actual women really found dude that attractive he wouldn’t be fishing on whatever that show is supposed to be

unfamiliar with term ‘neurodivergent,’ had to look that one up…i mean sure he could be on the spectrum…it could also just be the setting or he just might be awkward/weird (in the benign sense, more so off-beat). whatever it is, it is likely related to the why isn’t already married & off the market already, given his height (which would make him standout at the very least) and seeming religiosity, such that he’d be abstinent/chaste, those dudes would usually get with women earlier in life that would be familiar with/understand/used to their quirkiness.

Might just be me being PC but the term neurodivergent is a catchall for anything that isn’t “neurotypical” that might impact your ability to socialize. Could mean autism but could also mean adhd, bipolar, etc. without a clinical diagnosis you won’t know for sure.

I did go to his facebook page that he gave in the video, just based on how he carries himself he definitely presents “off” though.

Whatever it is though I’m sure it plays major into the reason why he’s single.

1. Rothaniel was awesome.

2. I'm assuming this was in response to the 29 year old virgin right? :lol:
Yeah he was pretty effeminate, was trying to say he seems like he's in the closet and refuses to deal with it so he's rolling with "virgin". All random internet speculation of course.

Also interesting to see all the women (allegedly) in the comments "he's effeminate doesn't mean he's gay".

Yea the idea that drag culture, which is an exaggerated form of femininity, being the driving force behind some of the things women do is wild as hell.

Someone posted this in the group chat. Just copying it over here. I haven't watched.

Very much related to what we were discussing re: emasculation, mass shooters, etc. Really good convo

So I finally got a chance to listen, I have a lot of thoughts. Should have taken notes so I could remember them all.

But one thing that was pointed out that I didn't think about was the question of where can young men go to talk about / learn about women that ISN'T going to fill their heads with right-leaning ideologies? (Question is for everyone.)

I like how he spent time discussing the gaming space and how that is essentially a playground of young white folks to get "recruited" to the right.

I also like his point about how Black Twitter is filled with educated black folks making jokes/memes about subjects/topics about (black) people they wouldn't even invite to their own events.

I need to listen to the video he made that they were referencing in the first place.

Also, the part of the conversation where they both agreed time HAS to be spent on finding ways to help white men deal with their feelings of entitlement to everything under the sun. But they also said that will be tough to do without people thinking time/attention is being taken away from the needs of minorities.

Good convo though.

Yeah he was pretty effeminate, was trying to say he seems like he's in the closet and refuses to deal with it so he's rolling with "virgin". All random internet speculation of course.

Also interesting to see all the women (allegedly) in the comments "he's effeminate doesn't mean he's gay".

Maybe im leaning to much into the neurodivergent angle and just assume he’s on the spectrum on some level, but he doesn’t come off as effeminate to me. There’s definitely an absence of overt masculinity to him but I don’t think that’s always the same as being effeminate or being feminine. I can understand why some would feel that way though.

Possibly could be, like I said I don't really know. His vibe just reminds me of real world dudes who were closeted but hid behind religion and celibacy. A couple eventually committed suicide.

Possibly could be, like I said I don't really know. His vibe just reminds me of real world dudes who were closeted but hid behind religion and celibacy. A couple eventually committed suicide.

I can definitely see that. I’d lean more that way if he didn’t have trouble stringing words together. But who’s to say both things aren’t true? 🤔

So I finally got a chance to listen, I have a lot of thoughts. Should have taken notes so I could remember them all.

But one thing that was pointed out that I didn't think about was the question of where can young men go to talk about / learn about women that ISN'T going to fill their heads with right-leaning ideologies? (Question is for everyone.)

I like how he spent time discussing the gaming space and how that is essentially a playground of young white folks to get "recruited" to the right.

I also like his point about how Black Twitter is filled with educated black folks making jokes/memes about subjects/topics about (black) people they wouldn't even invite to their own events.

I need to listen to the video he made that they were referencing in the first place.

Also, the part of the conversation where they both agreed time HAS to be spent on finding ways to help white men deal with their feelings of entitlement to everything under the sun. But they also said that will be tough to do without people thinking time/attention is being taken away from the needs of minorities.

Good convo though.

averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values.

(in a political context) favoring free enterprise, private ownership, and socially traditional ideas.

=

Conservative

Black people were already very conservative to begin with.

The problem is words lose their meaning once they are co-opted, appropriated, and metaphorized.

At this point simply wanting to have a traditional marriage / relationship = "right leaning philosophy".

The more politicized we become the less facts actually matter.

"Politically correct" = Lies

"Factually correct" = Truth

Also...

"Finding ways to help white men" is not, nor has it ever been any of black folks business.

Entitled white folks can feel entitled to whatever they want...cant wait for one to test that theory on me :lol:

tombstone-im-your-huckleberry.gif

Last edited:

A majority of people who are 6ft5 can't dunk. :lol:

averse to change or innovation and holding traditional values.

(in a political context) favoring free enterprise, private ownership, and socially traditional ideas.

=

Conservative

Black people were already very conservative to begin with.

The problem is words lose their meaning once they are co-opted, appropriated, and metaphorized.

At this point simply wanting to have a traditional marriage / relationship = "right leaning philosophy".

The more politicized we become the less facts actually matter.

"Politically correct" = Lies

"Factually correct" = Truth

Also...

"Finding ways to help white men" is not, nor has it ever been any of black folks business.

Entitled white folks can feel entitled to whatever they want...cant wait for one to test that theory on me :lol:

tombstone-im-your-huckleberry.gif

not sure i’d agree with the conflation of conservative = traditional but i do think in many respects black folk are very conservative, at least superficially if not always is practice…and definitely dependent on context, obviously

also i get that people have concerns as ideologies with may start with a somewhat benign introduction, like intersexual dynamics in 2022, may have broader implications and lead into other things but i’m not sure what anyone really can do about that other than dismiss those things that are nonsense and not objectively observable/rational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom