Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
height is positively correlated to a bunch of things, taller people earn more, are seen as better leaders, seen as more imposing, perceived as more attractive…it’s high key been an evolutionary cheat code in recent time & probably dating (#isthatadoubleentendre?) back in human history as well

Posted this story in the Political thread regarding women and height...
Since the pandemic is easing I know my girlfriend is gonna start having her homegirls come by once a week to drink wine, talk about life, and **** on men

Besides all the other ridiculous things they say, those women got no love in their hearts for short men. One time I had a whole argument with them because they asked about my height. I said a little over 5'11". Then they all agreed that they thought I was taller than that, but since I said 5'11" and some change, I must be lying and be closer to 5'9". I told them that makes no damn sense.

It escalated to the point I drove to Home Depot to buy a measuring tape. When I confirmed I was in fact was telling the truth I hit them with "ok, now let me measure y'all. I wanna see how many of you 5'4-6" women demanding a 6' 2" brotha even reach 5"2". And all I get in return is crickets, and demands that "their hair counts"

So let them fools come back around, if I hear one peep about any of our vertically challenged kings, I'm running out the bedroom like...
giphy.gif

Posted this story in the Political thread regarding women and height...

🤣 it is what it is. the funny thing is most people, but women especially because spatial awareness has be shown to be sexually dimorphic, aren’t that keenly aware of any unit of measure when it comes to approximating distance, height, length, and/or the like…

you can’t really be mad at their preference(s) and furthermore it’s just talk…height can be beneficial for pre-selection as guy approaching women but since most women don’t usually approach men, directly anyways, women are always going to be limited by that aspect; as such, henceforth and justly, what they say want in this regard is somewhat irrelevant 😂

Here have a cookie 🍪

Son really tryna bait me to send a penis pic next to a ruler. Normally I only send it to the females but if you really want it, you can have it...

I don't gotta lie. I'm from the motherland :smokin

So I finally got a chance to listen, I have a lot of thoughts. Should have taken notes so I could remember them all.

But one thing that was pointed out that I didn't think about was the question of where can young men go to talk about / learn about women that ISN'T going to fill their heads with right-leaning ideologies? (Question is for everyone.)

I like how he spent time discussing the gaming space and how that is essentially a playground of young white folks to get "recruited" to the right.

I also like his point about how Black Twitter is filled with educated black folks making jokes/memes about subjects/topics about (black) people they wouldn't even invite to their own events.

I need to listen to the video he made that they were referencing in the first place.

Also, the part of the conversation where they both agreed time HAS to be spent on finding ways to help white men deal with their feelings of entitlement to everything under the sun. But they also said that will be tough to do without people thinking time/attention is being taken away from the needs of minorities.

Good convo though.

This prolly my favorite one. The one on Baby Boy

Smart brother. Don’t agree with everything he be saying (he lean too much into the white centered education terms and concepts sometimes when not needed) but he be on point.

Yeah I won't always agree with everything FD says or places he goes, but you can tell with his fast popularity people were just yearning for someone like that to fill in the blanks in the midst of this vast sea of ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom