Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta open some of these videos in an Incognito tab

Whenever I watch them signed in, Youtube thinks I am either a black woman that hates men, or a black man that hates women

So then I gotta watch a few Joe Rogan hot take clips, so YouTube thinks I am a white person that hates everyone

That balances things out, and resets the algorithm

Last edited:
"are you trying to date a man in the church?"

"no"

???

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif
That is a major red flag but ole girl really went on camera and said she never had sex, and never been in a relationship, but pronunciation and grammar is a deal-breaker for her.

So you mean to tell me my linguistically challenged kings gotta pay for a Grammarly subscription just to holla at her, but she ain't even giving up any buns :smh:

Nasty work

for sure too many go od with the makeup but thing that never ceases to amaze, is the comically oversized eyelashes…can’t imagine how odd it would be to have them constantly in peripheral vision

Bruh the fake eyelashes and long nails are a no for me

Like how do they wipe their butt unless they got a bidet
And if you ask them why they do it, they claim it's what the men want because chick's on IG who wear all that stuff get all the attention. It ain't the men asking these women to emulate drag queens. Them artificial facial features are straight garbage.

Some of these lashes are so ridiculous. I wonder if they bat them fast enough they could take flight. Apparently theyre expensive af too, what a waste of money

Yea the idea that drag culture, which is an exaggerated form of femininity, being the driving force behind some of the things women do is wild as hell.

Someone posted this in the group chat. Just copying it over here. I haven't watched.

Very much related to what we were discussing re: emasculation, mass shooters, etc. Really good convo

What does she think she's looking for and how? She said her priority is a man of God but isn't looking in the church at the moment because they're all taken or gay. Then what's her solution? She gon frustrate anyone with even minimal critical thinking ability.
So every church falls under that category? She sounds just as stupid as the chick who called Kevin Samuels talking about there not being good men out there and wanting a man of God. They're delusional and all they want to do is paint everyone with the same broad brush.

They go outside with all that paint and EARTH on their face…. But have all these prerequisites.

Like y’all go outside and are about 15-25% of your authentic self :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delusional

Yup, and act like they're the ****. I've never liked chicks that need to put 10lbs of make up on. I love a naturally pretty chick. These days to humble some of these broads, tell them to go wash their face and take off the wig and then come talk to you :lol::lol: Then we'll see what's what lol.

So every church falls under that category? She sounds just as stupid as the chick who called Kevin Samuels talking about there not being good men out there and wanting a man of God. They're delusional and all they want to do is paint everyone with the same broad brush.

Yup, and act like they're the ****. I've never liked chicks that need to put 10lbs of make up on. I love a naturally pretty chick. These days to humble some of these broads, tell them to go wash their face and take off the wig and then come talk to you :lol::lol: Then we'll see what's what lol.

Bruh!

Had oily skin all my life and DC summers are incredibly humid.

Been carrying those extra rough, government issue, 20 pack for $5, Wal-Mart white face cloths with me to wipe the oil / sweat from my face for years and realized what I had when it was 98 degrees outside walking from lunch with coworkers.

Make up laden coworkers literally watched me pour cold bottled water on my face cloth & wipe my face like:

worried-get-out.gif

Real hard to be conceited back at the office again when all it takes is a cheap white Wal Mart face cloth and a cold bottled water on a hot day to humble you down. :lol:

That DC humidity is undefeated!

Those toilet seat covers are good at drawing the oil. Ultimately though I got to the point where I was cool with it for the most part. Like what's really wrong with being shiny?

Same here.

Gotta take the ups with the downs.

Oily skin = look younger / no wrinkles but acne / shiny face

Dry skin = look older / wrinkles but no acne / shiny face

Some of these lashes are so ridiculous. I wonder if they bat them fast enough they could take flight. Apparently theyre expensive af too, what a waste of money

ain’t it tho! i was literally flabbergasted at the cost of this stuff!! especially when i see how poorly some women actually take care of these things…i guess everyone has their thing 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yea the idea that drag culture, which is an exaggerated form of femininity, being the driving force behind some of the things women do is wild as hell.

Someone posted this in the group chat. Just copying it over here. I haven't watched.

Very much related to what we were discussing re: emasculation, mass shooters, etc. Really good convo

wild how women don’t really get the link with the exaggeration of femininity, what they are even trying to communicate and the drag stuff, altho some of it also might come from the modeling/photography world too; scary how pervasive it has become online and how quickly womenfolk have adapted their behavior to it…

granted, i don’t really see the full ‘final form’ get up too often up close moving around out in the world, it’s usually just 1 or 2 of the body accoutrements (weaves, waist trainers/leggings, lashes, claws, caked face) it does make me wonder what they see in the mirror when they have this stuff on…like how doesn’t this look crazy to you??

Last edited:
Same here.

Gotta take the ups with the downs.

Oily skin = look younger / no wrinkles but acne / shiny face

Dry skin = look older / wrinkles but no acne / shiny face

There are no greasy face lotions out there if you have oily skin.

The truth really doesn't care who tells it like lies do.

Had no idea Candace Owens turned her blinker on...

Yea I don't put lotion on my face in the summer cuz I got oily skin. Rest of my body stays dry so I put on lotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom