Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to why people still hold them in such regard. They've had fake gurus like Him500 on who taught bank fraud and have been accused of payola essentially.
" Are you not entertained ? "

It’s clear Ian wants to be a rapper.

I'm curious as to why people still hold them in such regard. They've had fake gurus like Him500 on who taught bank fraud and have been accused of payola essentially.
Bruh don’t get me started on fat boy. But I’ll say this once people start investing money in a program it’s hard to tell them they’re getting got. They just see it as another Black person made it from where I was so he gonna teach me the same. Look at them Iml dudes from the last couple years , they were harassing people to join a ponzi Scene and can’t one of them be found today.

" Are you not entertained ? "

It’s clear Ian wants to be a rapper.
Yeah dudes walked through the fundamentals of the stock market and also their real estate folks in a way that made sense, and had good interviews with people about their business, simple as that for me. Not sure about all that other stuff son is trying to minimize them to and bait, but at the end of the day it's on you to be an informed consumer.

I do see the fall off though, some arrogance and dudes getting very much into the celeb lifestyle and connections.

Yeah dudes walked through the fundamentals of the stock market and also their real estate folks in a way that made sense, and had good interviews with people about their business, simple as that for me.

Same here.

The conscious/woke/hotep movement is far from what it started out as. When certain faces popped up the decline happened. Not ironically you are seeing a lot of those same faces pop up with the same results.

...and even after his passing, the hit dogs still hollering.

a-hit-dog-bbddc71a6d.jpg

I am pretty sure this is the comedian Terri Arcelia doing a skit.

"Terri Arcelia
Triple Threat Tee Tee 🎤🎭💃🏽
Funny girl with 🔥 music
Recording Artist|Actress|Writer|College Grad"
I write, sing, dance, rap & make people laugh!"

Don't do comedians like that :lol:

Umar isn't as smart to get that KS money, their are consequences involve in that approach. He's gonna fall back on his statement before happy hour mimosa's begins.

Watch "TK Kirkland on Kevin Samuels Dying at 56, Doesn't Believe the Girl with Him is a Nurse (Part 1)" on YouTube

Who is copping a pair of the FDMG Chelsea Boots when they go on pre-order?

I mean Umar probably never gonna ship them out, but at least you can help him paint boulders while feeling like a high value Pan-Africanist

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

cant-wait.gif

Going for the "High Value" Package myself Fam...while there's free shipping.

Matching cuff links, vest, and bow tie, to go with my deadstock 2014 Camron cape, T-Pain top hat, and Loki Limited Edition Infinity Stone Scepter.

Dr. Kevin Umar Samuels Johnson gonna have me in these streets like:

4LaWv.gif

Walking past single mothers:

bernie-mac-slap.gif

Is this supposed to be a new trend or sum? :lol::lol::lol:

These type of women are coming out of the woodworks now that the boogieman KS is no longer here to hold them accountable. This chick was delusional on a scale I haven't seen in a long time:

"She needs someone who doesn’t bring baggage because she claims she don’t have baggage"
[ a woman with 2 baby daddies, a ex-husband who wasn’t good enough to have kids, and 3 children]

:smh:

Pretty soon Kendra gonna transform into Kendra Samuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom