Kendrick Perkins is the most overrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Pau was on self check this playoff run, but yeah ok...
Was being sarcastic.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

....too late.

....ill give you 4....maybe 6 off that list because Okafor and Horford barley even make it. yall need to stop foreal.
What exactly has Perk done to warrant this?

He matched up well with the Lakers, and people wondered if they would have had him for G7 last year if the C's would have won, okay yeah sure..

And I won't even mention Tyson Chandler being better, that'll be dictated in this series..

But Bynum?! Bogut?! Noah?! Hell yeah they're better.
roll.gif

- Noah's a hybrid in my eyes. i said no hybrids. Bynum just flat out sucks, you can see his goofy @#+ counting out his steps and he starts his move
indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

How the %@@% is Noah a hybrid?
laugh.gif
Dude is strictly a center. Only thing Perk does better than Bynum is defend, and I'm not the biggest Bynum fan.

....too late.

....ill give you 4....maybe 6 off that list because Okafor and Horford barley even make it. yall need to stop foreal.

He matched up well with the Lakers, and people wondered if they would have had him for G7 last year if the C's would have won, okay yeah sure..

And I won't even mention Tyson Chandler being better, that'll be dictated in this series..

roll.gif

- Noah's a hybrid in my eyes. i said no hybrids. Bynum just flat out sucks, you can see his goofy @#+ counting out his steps and he starts his move
indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

How the %@@% is Noah a hybrid?
laugh.gif
Dude is strictly a center. Only thing Perk does better than Bynum is defend, and I'm not the biggest Bynum fan.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by JD617

I'm a Perk fan, but this is ridiculous.
laugh.gif
 Statement makes no sense whatsoever.
And yes, he is easily the most overrated player right now. The Celtics started 33-10 without Perkins.

I was referring to seasoned vet's posts.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

....and im not pro Perk. im just pointing out how weak this position is now. its so weak you got guys picking PF's and SF's to fill in the space. what happened to the true Center?

It doesn't matter if their true point guards. Perk is nothing but a fat Kwame Brown.

Bynum
Chandler
Howard
Horford
Noah

Are all better than Perkins. And thats off the top of my head.

...yall killing me with this Bynum bs. 
roll.gif

...and again i only see 2 on your list
nerd.gif

Bynum and Bogut suck huh? What team you reppin, where Bynum and Bogut "suck?"
laugh.gif
 i dont rep ANY team. thats the beauty of it, it helps me call it how i see it withoout bias.

...and i never said Bogut sucks...but Bynum does. Bogut just isnt better than Perk.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

....and im not pro Perk. im just pointing out how weak this position is now. its so weak you got guys picking PF's and SF's to fill in the space. what happened to the true Center?

It doesn't matter if their true point guards. Perk is nothing but a fat Kwame Brown.

Bynum
Chandler
Howard
Horford
Noah

Are all better than Perkins. And thats off the top of my head.

...yall killing me with this Bynum bs. 
roll.gif

...and again i only see 2 on your list
nerd.gif

Bynum and Bogut suck huh? What team you reppin, where Bynum and Bogut "suck?"
laugh.gif
 i dont rep ANY team. thats the beauty of it, it helps me call it how i see it withoout bias.

...and i never said Bogut sucks...but Bynum does. Bogut just isnt better than Perk.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
 Statement makes no sense whatsoever.
And yes, he is easily the most overrated player right now. The Celtics started 33-10 without Perkins.

I was referring to seasoned vet's posts.

Originally Posted by zube42

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

Only thing Perk does better than Bynum is defend, and I'm not the biggest Bynum fan.
I wouldn't even say that.

Originally Posted by zube42

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

Only thing Perk does better than Bynum is defend, and I'm not the biggest Bynum fan.
I wouldn't even say that.

What makes Perk so good then?

He has the offensive game of someone like Diop.

He's an excellent defender, sure, but just because Marc Gasol and Nene abused him means that their the only cats better than him? Oh and Horford for God knows what reason..

Horford> Noah, Bynum, and Bogut.

Damn, wish someone had sent me the memo...
laugh.gif

What makes Perk so good then?

He has the offensive game of someone like Diop.

He's an excellent defender, sure, but just because Marc Gasol and Nene abused him means that their the only cats better than him? Oh and Horford for God knows what reason..

Horford> Noah, Bynum, and Bogut.

Damn, wish someone had sent me the memo...
laugh.gif

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me what's so valuable about Perkins...the dude got this rep off of matching up well with Pau Gasol + Dwight. That's not really impressive when you think about it. 

He's valuable for what he is.  Limited offensive numbers and strong post defense.  If you look for anything past that then you're overrating him IMO.

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me what's so valuable about Perkins...the dude got this rep off of matching up well with Pau Gasol + Dwight. That's not really impressive when you think about it. 

He's valuable for what he is.  Limited offensive numbers and strong post defense.  If you look for anything past that then you're overrating him IMO.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Solid center at the end of the day. Good role player for a contender.

i could have sworn this is how he was rated.. at least this is how our team sees him

but damn they got robbed. 
how?

go through anyones list of guys, and tell me who is making comparable money to perk (less than 8 mill per each of the next 2 years)

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Solid center at the end of the day. Good role player for a contender.

i could have sworn this is how he was rated.. at least this is how our team sees him

but damn they got robbed. 
how?

go through anyones list of guys, and tell me who is making comparable money to perk (less than 8 mill per each of the next 2 years)

Pau Gasol
laugh.gif
? Please any dude above 6'9 can guard him easily. All they need is a little shove here and there and Gasol will turn into a skirt

Pau Gasol
laugh.gif
? Please any dude above 6'9 can guard him easily. All they need is a little shove here and there and Gasol will turn into a skirt

Serious question. What has he done to make you a fan though? My dude is like the NBA version of Zoolander, he's only known for making faces...
1187482212_0612.jpg

*sidenote: I was looking for pics of the Perkins face and I realized that this is the first time that I actually noticed someone playing defense on him, looks weird.

kendrick-perkins-celtics-d8607e9c57b84be5_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom