Kendrick Perkins is the most overrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Dwight, Nene, Bynum, M. Gasol, Chandler, Noah, Horford, Bargnani, Bogut, Kaman, Hibbert, Dalembart > Perkins
I damn near want to add Greg Monroe, Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson, Camby, Okafor and Yao Ming to that list as well but I think that would just make me a hater 
laugh.gif
....too late.

....ill give you 4....maybe 6 off that list because Okafor and Horford barley even make it. yall need to stop foreal.
What exactly has Perk done to warrant this?

He matched up well with the Lakers, and people wondered if they would have had him for G7 last year if the C's would have won, okay yeah sure..

And I won't even mention Tyson Chandler being better, that'll be dictated in this series..

But Bynum?! Bogut?! Noah?! Hell yeah they're better.
roll.gif

- Noah's a hybrid in my eyes. i said no hybrids. Bynum just flat out sucks, you can see his goofy @#+ counting out his steps and he starts his move
indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

....and im not pro Perk. im just pointing out how weak this position is now. its so weak you got guys picking PF's and SF's to fill in the space. what happened to the true Center?

Dwight, Nene, Bynum, M. Gasol, Chandler, Noah, Horford, Bargnani, Bogut, Kaman, Hibbert, Dalembart > Perkins
I damn near want to add Greg Monroe, Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson, Camby, Okafor and Yao Ming to that list as well but I think that would just make me a hater 
laugh.gif
....too late.

....ill give you 4....maybe 6 off that list because Okafor and Horford barley even make it. yall need to stop foreal.

He matched up well with the Lakers, and people wondered if they would have had him for G7 last year if the C's would have won, okay yeah sure..

And I won't even mention Tyson Chandler being better, that'll be dictated in this series..

roll.gif

- Noah's a hybrid in my eyes. i said no hybrids. Bynum just flat out sucks, you can see his goofy @#+ counting out his steps and he starts his move
indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

....and im not pro Perk. im just pointing out how weak this position is now. its so weak you got guys picking PF's and SF's to fill in the space. what happened to the true Center?

laugh.gif

....too late.

I'm a Perk fan, but this is ridiculous.

laugh.gif

....too late.

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me what's so valuable about Perkins...the dude got this rep off of matching up well with Pau Gasol. That's not really impressive when you think about it. 

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me what's so valuable about Perkins...the dude got this rep off of matching up well with Pau Gasol. That's not really impressive when you think about it. 

....too late.

roll.gif
- Noah's a hybrid in my eyes. i said no hybrids. Bynum just flat out sucks, you can see his goofy %*# counting out his steps and he starts his move
indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.
A hybrid? You mean like a PF/C? My dude, Noah is a Center, through and through.
roll.gif

Back when they was in Florida, who played Center for that team? Yet you go ahead and say Horford? Come on now dude...
roll.gif

Bynum and Bogut suck huh? What team you reppin, where Bynum and Bogut "suck?"

....too late.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

It doesn't matter if their true point guards. Perk is nothing but a fat Kwame Brown.

Bynum
Chandler
Howard
Horford
Noah

Are all better than Perkins. And thats off the top of my head.

....too late.

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.

It doesn't matter if their true point guards. Perk is nothing but a fat Kwame Brown.

Bynum
Chandler
Howard
Horford
Noah

Are all better than Perkins. And thats off the top of my head.

....too late.

roll.gif
- Noah's a hybrid in my eyes. i said no hybrids. Bynum just flat out sucks, you can see his goofy %*# counting out his steps and he starts his move
indifferent.gif
. Bogut?....NO.
A hybrid? You mean like a PF/C? My dude, Noah is a Center, through and through.
roll.gif

Back when they was in Florida, who played Center for that team? Yet you go ahead and say Horford? Come on now dude...
roll.gif

Bynum and Bogut suck huh? What team you reppin, where Bynum and Bogut "suck?"

So... You're saying Dirk is a lockdown defender now? Dude put the LOCKS on Pau.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

So... You're saying Dirk is a lockdown defender now? Dude put the LOCKS on Pau.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
 Statement makes no sense whatsoever.
And yes, he is easily the most overrated player right now. The Celtics started 33-10 without Perkins.

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
 Statement makes no sense whatsoever.
And yes, he is easily the most overrated player right now. The Celtics started 33-10 without Perkins.

Back
Top Bottom