Kendrick Perkins is the most overrated player in the NBA

I don't know if his leg is messed up but he used to be better defensively. He does not even try to jump anymore.

He also used to hit that 10 footer all the time and back down defenders for a hook occasionally.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't know if his leg is messed up but he used to be better defensively. He does not even try to jump anymore.

He also used to hit that 10 footer all the time and back down defenders for a hook occasionally.

It is. His surgically repaired knee is fine, but his other knee is 65% according to him.

Originally Posted by knightngale

It is. His surgically repaired knee is fine, but his other knee is 65% according to him.

lets not forget either, perk is playing with a broken heart..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Dwight, Nene, Bynum, M. Gasol, Chandler, Noah, Horford, Bargnani, Bogut, Kaman, Hibbert, Dalembart > Perkins
I damn near want to add Greg Monroe, Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson, Camby, Okafor and Yao Ming to that list as well but I think that would just make me a hater 
laugh.gif

....too late.

....ill give you 4....maybe 6 off that list because Okafor and Horford barley even make it. yall need to stop foreal.

laugh.gif

JUST STOP!!!!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Dwight, Nene, Bynum, M. Gasol, Chandler, Noah, Horford, Bargnani, Bogut, Kaman, Hibbert, Dalembart > Perkins
I damn near want to add Greg Monroe, Brook Lopez, Al Jefferson, Camby, Okafor and Yao Ming to that list as well but I think that would just make me a hater 
laugh.gif

....too late.

....ill give you 4....maybe 6 off that list because Okafor and Horford barley even make it. yall need to stop foreal.

laugh.gif

JUST STOP!!!!

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

KG is overrated, imo
your opinion.....anyway, Perkins is buns. His defense is overrated, especially when you have help defense from all angles

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

KG is overrated, imo
your opinion.....anyway, Perkins is buns. His defense is overrated, especially when you have help defense from all angles

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Funny how it's ALWAYS funs of other teams talking about how overrated Perkins is. They just look at a box score and see something like 7 and 5 and go off that, but ask any Thunder fan or someone who genuinely watches the team (and did prior to the trade) and we'd make the trade 7 days a week.

Yes, now his other knee is injured coming off the surgery and that has limited him some athletically. Still, a KG/Perkins front rim protection would have been much more of a deterrent than KG/Kristic, JGReen/KG, or even KG/JO. Nenad scored better but to call him soft would be an understatement. Not just his inability to defend or block shots, but guards would literally just take the rebound out of his hands.

Yes, that trade totally destroyed the Celtics mojo. Talk about Rondo's struggles all you want, but dude went on NBA TV: The Association himself and was crying and talking about how he can't function since Perk left and they were best buds.

8.5mil for a top defensive center in the league with championship experience, who the teams looks at as a leader and embraces that role, I'll take it.

Nobody ever said he scored or was a big rebounder, so using that against him is unfair.
Thank you! Dudes in here talkin like he's trash. 

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Funny how it's ALWAYS funs of other teams talking about how overrated Perkins is. They just look at a box score and see something like 7 and 5 and go off that, but ask any Thunder fan or someone who genuinely watches the team (and did prior to the trade) and we'd make the trade 7 days a week.

Yes, now his other knee is injured coming off the surgery and that has limited him some athletically. Still, a KG/Perkins front rim protection would have been much more of a deterrent than KG/Kristic, JGReen/KG, or even KG/JO. Nenad scored better but to call him soft would be an understatement. Not just his inability to defend or block shots, but guards would literally just take the rebound out of his hands.

Yes, that trade totally destroyed the Celtics mojo. Talk about Rondo's struggles all you want, but dude went on NBA TV: The Association himself and was crying and talking about how he can't function since Perk left and they were best buds.

8.5mil for a top defensive center in the league with championship experience, who the teams looks at as a leader and embraces that role, I'll take it.

Nobody ever said he scored or was a big rebounder, so using that against him is unfair.
Thank you! Dudes in here talkin like he's trash. 

Back
Top Bottom