Kendrick Perkins is the most overrated player in the NBA

Perkins is a role player, he plays defense and he is a leader. He is not gonna fill up a stat sheet, but he will help a team win. He has those intangibles that help a team like OKC get as far as they have gotten so far. Oh and he's way better than Nenad Kristic, one of the guys he was trader for.

Perkins is a role player, he plays defense and he is a leader. He is not gonna fill up a stat sheet, but he will help a team win. He has those intangibles that help a team like OKC get as far as they have gotten so far. Oh and he's way better than Nenad Kristic, one of the guys he was trader for.

He is not gonna fill up a stat sheet, but he will help a team win. He has those intangibles that help a team like OKC get as far as they have gotten so far.

Debatable, because I think Ibaka and Collison are FAAAAAAAAR more valuable to OKC's success than Perkins. 

Oh and he's way better than Nenad Kristic

He's bigger, I'm not going to say necessarily better. 

He is not gonna fill up a stat sheet, but he will help a team win. He has those intangibles that help a team like OKC get as far as they have gotten so far.

Debatable, because I think Ibaka and Collison are FAAAAAAAAR more valuable to OKC's success than Perkins. 

Oh and he's way better than Nenad Kristic

He's bigger, I'm not going to say necessarily better. 

He was a great fit for Boston... I think that's where it ends. They miss him, but I don't see him having a huge impact on many other teams like he did for Boston.

He was a great fit for Boston... I think that's where it ends. They miss him, but I don't see him having a huge impact on many other teams like he did for Boston.

Top 5 center?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Better than Bynum and Bogut?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ridiculous!

Perk sucks, he has no offensive game to speak of. He bullied one of the softest big men in league and all of the sudden he is a top 5 center? are we being cereal here?

Top 5 center?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Better than Bynum and Bogut?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ridiculous!

Perk sucks, he has no offensive game to speak of. He bullied one of the softest big men in league and all of the sudden he is a top 5 center? are we being cereal here?

While he may be overpaid, but  I think more than half the league is overpaid for what they bring. Perkins was never a big offensive threat, but watch the Celtics when they played against Orlando. Watch how he pushed Dwight Howard all the way out to the free throw line and made him take running hook after running hook from 13-15 ft away. I think he is undersized, but more than capable of defending on the block.

While he may be overpaid, but  I think more than half the league is overpaid for what they bring. Perkins was never a big offensive threat, but watch the Celtics when they played against Orlando. Watch how he pushed Dwight Howard all the way out to the free throw line and made him take running hook after running hook from 13-15 ft away. I think he is undersized, but more than capable of defending on the block.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Perkins is 6'10 player but he is a true center but Pau Gasol a 7 footer isn't?

Pau is NOT a true center. Dirk is 7 feet that doesn't make him a center, does it?

Pau is NOT a true center. Dirk is 7 feet that doesn't make him a center, does it?

Originally Posted by zube42

- exactly.

...just like with Noah. if CHI has a legit Center Noah would be playing PF.

Originally Posted by zube42

- exactly.

...just like with Noah. if CHI has a legit Center Noah would be playing PF.

He was good for what he did in Boston but since he's left you can see he's not much on offense

He was good for what he did in Boston but since he's left you can see he's not much on offense

Now this bum is fabricating "beef" with Tyson Chandler to further expand this fake tough guy role that he has some of yall believing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DALLAS -- Kendrick Perkins and Tyson Chandler can't even agree on whether there is bad blood between the big men.

According to the Dallas Mavericks' Chandler, there's no negative history between the two centers who were whistled for double technicals only 70 seconds into the series opener of the Western Conference finals.

i
He don't like me, I don't like him and that's pretty much how it's been. Everybody always looks at me as kind of like a dirty player if you're on the opposite team, but he's just as dirty as anybody else.

Now this bum is fabricating "beef" with Tyson Chandler to further expand this fake tough guy role that he has some of yall believing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DALLAS -- Kendrick Perkins and Tyson Chandler can't even agree on whether there is bad blood between the big men.

According to the Dallas Mavericks' Chandler, there's no negative history between the two centers who were whistled for double technicals only 70 seconds into the series opener of the Western Conference finals.

i
He don't like me, I don't like him and that's pretty much how it's been. Everybody always looks at me as kind of like a dirty player if you're on the opposite team, but he's just as dirty as anybody else.

Back
Top Bottom