Kendrick Perkins is the most overrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Perkins is 6'10 player but he is a true center but Pau Gasol a 7 footer isn't?

Pau is NOT a true center. Dirk is 7 feet that doesn't make him a center, does it?
- exactly.

...just like with Noah. if CHI has a legit Center Noah would be playing PF.
Oh god, BE QUIET.

What about Noah's game makes it seem like he isn't a true Center?

Pau is NOT a true center. Dirk is 7 feet that doesn't make him a center, does it?
- exactly.

Oh god, BE QUIET.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

- exactly.

Oh god, BE QUIET.

Bro is just trolling.

Noah would be horrible at the PF spot.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

- exactly.

Oh god, BE QUIET.

Bro is just trolling.

Noah would be horrible at the PF spot.

I am late to the party as usual but outside of him being a solid defensive player and a space eater, what else do people praise Perkins for having/doing? I am not sure how he is overrated but ok.

Also, you say Noah would be horrible at the PF slot. How so? Just because he plays the PF position doesn't mean he would see an increase in touches/plays called for him. I don't see how he would be any different than what he is now. Maybe I am missing something?

I am late to the party as usual but outside of him being a solid defensive player and a space eater, what else do people praise Perkins for having/doing? I am not sure how he is overrated but ok.

Also, you say Noah would be horrible at the PF slot. How so? Just because he plays the PF position doesn't mean he would see an increase in touches/plays called for him. I don't see how he would be any different than what he is now. Maybe I am missing something?

- exactly.

Noah is a Center and nothing else.

- exactly.

Noah is a Center and nothing else.

laugh.gif
at some of you saying how bad he is on offense. really? just noticing? he wasnt asked to come up with a lick of offense minus off. boards+putbacks on the celtics. hes there to play D and impose his will in the paint.

apparently none of you ever watched a perkins vs dwight game either. not that he completely shut him down, but hes one of the few in the L that could contain him.

laugh.gif
at some of you saying how bad he is on offense. really? just noticing? he wasnt asked to come up with a lick of offense minus off. boards+putbacks on the celtics. hes there to play D and impose his will in the paint.

apparently none of you ever watched a perkins vs dwight game either. not that he completely shut him down, but hes one of the few in the L that could contain him.

- exactly.

laugh.gif
.. so why did the bulls take boozer first last year instead of a center? or try to get one?

- exactly.

laugh.gif
.. so why did the bulls take boozer first last year instead of a center? or try to get one?

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

celtics lost their heart and soul when they traded him away.

^ Get off the media D. He's not good. Why do you think they would pick a 40 year old player, Shaq who (I belive) has never played 82 games in a season?   

^ Get off the media D. He's not good. Why do you think they would pick a 40 year old player, Shaq who (I belive) has never played 82 games in a season?   

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Who the !+*$ are u?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wiseman299

Who the !+*$ are u?
laugh.gif

he is overrated! he does have size thats it...when he said that boston would have been champs if he would have played game 7 lol...dude acts like he is all that...to be honest his numbers are ugly

he is overrated! he does have size thats it...when he said that boston would have been champs if he would have played game 7 lol...dude acts like he is all that...to be honest his numbers are ugly

I don't know if his leg is messed up but he used to be better defensively. He does not even try to jump anymore.

He also used to hit that 10 footer all the time and back down defenders for a hook occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom