Kemba Walker is filthy...This deserves its own thread

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ Oh, I didn't know. MY bad i guess.

If Kemba reminds me of anybody in he NBA it's Jason Terry though. Just bigger and more skilled at penetrating.

*Waits for lame who doesn't watch sports to post Jason Terry GIF*
Yo can you just stop and shut the %+## up?!

Bigger than Terry?  Maybe he appears stronger but he's not taller than him.  Geezus ya'll dudes are shootin' yourselves in the foot today
laugh.gif
Why I gotta shut the #$#+ up though son? I said my bad on the whole thing, I didn't hear about hansbrough winning BE POY. I'm sorry my life doesn't revolve around !%+$$@* college kids like yours do. Pure shame a grown man gets all defensive over a lil slip
roll.gif

FYI, I meant bigger as in body physique and strength, It's mu opinion anyways so why would you get so mad over it?
laugh.gif

Get a damn life bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ Oh, I didn't know. MY bad i guess.

If Kemba reminds me of anybody in he NBA it's Jason Terry though. Just bigger and more skilled at penetrating.

*Waits for lame who doesn't watch sports to post Jason Terry GIF*
Yo can you just stop and shut the %+## up?!

Bigger than Terry?  Maybe he appears stronger but he's not taller than him.  Geezus ya'll dudes are shootin' yourselves in the foot today
laugh.gif
Why I gotta shut the #$#+ up though son? I said my bad on the whole thing, I didn't hear about hansbrough winning BE POY. I'm sorry my life doesn't revolve around !%+$$@* college kids like yours do. Pure shame a grown man gets all defensive over a lil slip
roll.gif

FYI, I meant bigger as in body physique and strength, It's mu opinion anyways so why would you get so mad over it?
laugh.gif

Get a damn life bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why? Because he is from NY, Black, and goes to UCONN?
grin.gif
Or maybe because he is an undersized 2 guard who also can play point, is insanely quick, and will pull the trigger no matter who's in his face
grin.gif
Wow.  You clearly haven't watched enough of either player to start making bold comparisons like that.  Kemba was always a point before this year and has had no choice but to take on a bigger scoring role this season.  He's still a point guard and is NOT a 2 guard.  Ben was NEVER considered point material because his handle and decision making weren't good enough.  He was purely a scorer, and more of a shooter than Kemba.  Kemba is more of a slasher than anything else.

I can't believe he really compared the two though
roll.gif
I don't see why it's funny that this dude compared Ben Gordon and Kemba Walker. They're both pure scorers who I would consider as "combo" guards. Not quite point guards since neither have great court vision/passing ability; not quite your standard 2 guard since both are short and quick. Similar abilities, but with Ben being more of a shooter and Kemba being more of a slasher.

I'm not saying it's the best comparison, but it's certainly not laughable. Maybe a more fitting one for Kemba would be a shorter version of Jamal Crawford.

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why? Because he is from NY, Black, and goes to UCONN?
grin.gif
Or maybe because he is an undersized 2 guard who also can play point, is insanely quick, and will pull the trigger no matter who's in his face
grin.gif
Wow.  You clearly haven't watched enough of either player to start making bold comparisons like that.  Kemba was always a point before this year and has had no choice but to take on a bigger scoring role this season.  He's still a point guard and is NOT a 2 guard.  Ben was NEVER considered point material because his handle and decision making weren't good enough.  He was purely a scorer, and more of a shooter than Kemba.  Kemba is more of a slasher than anything else.

I can't believe he really compared the two though
roll.gif
I don't see why it's funny that this dude compared Ben Gordon and Kemba Walker. They're both pure scorers who I would consider as "combo" guards. Not quite point guards since neither have great court vision/passing ability; not quite your standard 2 guard since both are short and quick. Similar abilities, but with Ben being more of a shooter and Kemba being more of a slasher.

I'm not saying it's the best comparison, but it's certainly not laughable. Maybe a more fitting one for Kemba would be a shorter version of Jamal Crawford.

In this thread...we've seen Kemba Walker compared to:

Ben Gordon
Jason Terry

and now Jamal Crawford.

Good night folks.

In this thread...we've seen Kemba Walker compared to:

Ben Gordon
Jason Terry

and now Jamal Crawford.

Good night folks.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I see a lot of Matt Maloney in him...
%@+? Matt Maloney? FOH. You're basketball credibility = doo doo.

Kemba = A bigger Hershey Hawkins

Nope.
Darell Armstrong...face of Orlando Magic era
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I see a lot of Matt Maloney in him...
%@+? Matt Maloney? FOH. You're basketball credibility = doo doo.

Kemba = A bigger Hershey Hawkins

Nope.
Darell Armstrong...face of Orlando Magic era
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom