Kemba Walker is filthy...This deserves its own thread

Kemba!!!
pimp.gif

Reminds me of how AJ Price dropped Jerell McNeal a few seasons back...

UConn!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Skip0011

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 430AM

He reminds me of Ben Gordon.
Why? Because he is from NY, Black, and goes to UCONN?
grin.gif
Or maybe because he is an undersized 2 guard who also can play point, is insanely quick, and will pull the trigger no matter who's in his face
grin.gif
Wow.  You clearly haven't watched enough of either player to start making bold comparisons like that.  Kemba was always a point before this year and has had no choice but to take on a bigger scoring role this season.  He's still a point guard and is NOT a 2 guard.  Ben was NEVER considered point material because his handle and decision making weren't good enough.  He was purely a scorer, and more of a shooter than Kemba.  Kemba is more of a slasher than anything else.

I can't believe he really compared the two though
roll.gif

grin.gif
Or maybe because he is an undersized 2 guard who also can play point, is insanely quick, and will pull the trigger no matter who's in his face
grin.gif
Wow.  You clearly haven't watched enough of either player to start making bold comparisons like that.  Kemba was always a point before this year and has had no choice but to take on a bigger scoring role this season.  He's still a point guard and is NOT a 2 guard.  Ben was NEVER considered point material because his handle and decision making weren't good enough.  He was purely a scorer, and more of a shooter than Kemba.  Kemba is more of a slasher than anything else.

I can't believe he really compared the two though
roll.gif

^ Oh, I didn't know. MY bad i guess.

If Kemba reminds me of anybody in he NBA it's Jason Terry though. Just bigger and more skilled at penetrating.

*Waits for lame who doesn't watch sports to post Jason Terry GIF*

If Kemba reminds me of anybody in he NBA it's Jason Terry though. Just bigger and more skilled at penetrating.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Yo can you just stop and shut the %+## up?!

Bigger than Terry?  Maybe he appears stronger but he's not taller than him.  Geezus ya'll dudes are shootin' yourselves in the foot today
laugh.gif

Yo can you just stop and shut the %+## up?!

Bigger than Terry?  Maybe he appears stronger but he's not taller than him.  Geezus ya'll dudes are shootin' yourselves in the foot today
laugh.gif

9zo83n.gif

9zo83n.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
Undersized 2 guard? Seriously? The guy is barely 6 foot and probably weighs no more than 175 and will probably never beef out to Gordon's 200 LB weight. Ben Gordon has at least 4 inches on him and is built like a tank/always had a strong frame.

He will compare nowhere near Gordon at the next level
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
Undersized 2 guard? Seriously? The guy is barely 6 foot and probably weighs no more than 175 and will probably never beef out to Gordon's 200 LB weight. Ben Gordon has at least 4 inches on him and is built like a tank/always had a strong frame.

He will compare nowhere near Gordon at the next level
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom