Kaws x Uniqlo

Ended up grabbing 2 xls for myself... hopefully they fit right.

C04A398D-8407-4497-AAD2-E8AA76952990.jpeg

Current situation on 34th st
Worth it to go? Went to 5th Ave and no XL in any style.

Wait, can someone explain to me why there’s so much hype with this Kaws release?

As others have said, the past releases always end up on sale.

I’m seriously confused by all the people waiting in lines :lol:
I don't understand the hype either.

Wait, can someone explain to me why there’s so much hype with this Kaws release?

As others have said, the past releases always end up on sale.

I’m seriously confused by all the people waiting in lines :lol:

I don't understand the hype either.

I think I due to these 2 reasons:

1. Last Kaws x Uniqlo release ever
2. It’s just kaws this time and his original artwork. It’s not cluttered with other collabs like the peanuts and Sesame Street. This collab is also a lot better than his 2016 collab which was kinda weak tbh.

These gonna restock for sure but people thinkin all these tees going on sale, are buggin.

Got 5 of the tees from in store

These are being mass produced until the demand dies off, then the rest of inventory will go on sale.

These joints def goin on sale around Fall :lol:

Got three of the four tees I wanted this AM - missed out on the pink one :smh:. Didn't get on the site til like 9:50 and the site was pure trash, XL pink sold out in cart, then L sold out immediately after. Paypal wasn't working at all. I'm just glad I at least got the other three:

Screenshot_20190603-225909_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20190603-225920_Outlook.jpg

Those are the three i wanted, had them at payment loop as soon as they were up.

Smh hope they restock

In Philly for the week, so my bro and I hit up the local mall. Got there a little after 10:00am. Got everything we wanted. Resellers were in full force. Running to and from the register, while checking eBay and StockX at the same time. I ain’t knocking anyone’s hustle, but y’all dudes are corny af. :rofl:

Ish was flying. Wouldn’t be surprised if everything was gone by noon.

In Philly for the week, so my bro and I hit up the local mall. Got there a little after 10:00am. Got everything we wanted. Resellers were in full force. Running to and from the register, while checking eBay and StockX at the same time. I ain’t knocking anyone’s hustle, but y’all dudes are corny af. :rofl:

Ish was flying. Wouldn’t be surprised if everything was gone by noon.

Were you at Montgomery Mall?

Back
Top Bottom