Kaws x Uniqlo

3D85EA9E-B67F-4A1E-A520-52774ECDC7BD.jpeg

Y’all think i can fit this?

Even with restocks they been flying.. anyone have them in hand yet than can confirm sizing??

What's the latest release at Uniqlo? Since Monday of this week I've seen down-the-block lines to get into the SoHo location :sick: .

i wonder how many people actually like kaws as an artist & how many are just doing it for resell?

cant decide if im paying resell off stockx for a ******* uinqlo shirt. jesus help me.

i wonder how many people actually like kaws as an artist & how many are just doing it for resell?
A lot of resellers me personally I’ve always bought his collabs with Uniqlo, great price point and good looking shirts

A lot of resellers me personally I’ve always bought his collabs with Uniqlo, great price point and good looking shirts

yea i copped all the sesame street ones, quality products really, but resellers kill everything cool

damn.. i keep missing the restocks.. first order shipped though.. i need the companion tees..

Relative of mine gifted me 3 Peanuts x kaws shirts for christmas. Ive always been a fan of Kaws, being an artist myself.

When I saw this release, I had to have them. Was pissed when I struck out on the first day, glad to have caught the restock!

I’m into graffiti and anything graffiti related I’m a big fan of especially if it’s from a legend like KAWS. I copped the Peanuts collab and the Sesame collab

Back
Top Bottom