Kaws x Uniqlo

60AE4EF5-06F8-4CC5-8370-CD85C6DF4E0C.jpeg

I hope they restock again. I def want a few tees.
what time in the morning does uniqlo usually restock? or is it random?
I'm used to going in person and new to copping from them online.

I hope they restock again. I def want a few tees.
what time in the morning does uniqlo usually restock? or is it random?
I'm used to going in person and new to copping from them online.
I get home from work around 3am pst, and just randomly checked, and the black script t had some sizes available. Woke up a few hours later and happened to check again, and others also had some sizes available.

Seems they’ve been restocking every morning, but don’t count on that/expect it... they’re going to run out sooner or later.

i dont think nigo is a fan of grey tees lol. even with his own brand he nevers puts out grey tees. its always black, blue, or white

I went to the store on 5th ave. They had a line but it was smooth. They had literally every tee. No tote bags tho. The guy said they were sold out system wide

I wanted all the white shirts but left 2 of em just because it was too much white. Still might cop if they restock though lol
Had a chance to grab a few this morning, ended up passing.

Just grabbed the black script t, and my daughter the blue green BFF t.

Definitely would’ve grabbed some of the other designs for myself had they had other than just white.

really wanted that pink companion tee. santa monica uniqlo restocked yesterday morning but that was the only tee they didn't have. crossing my fingers it shows up somewhere.

I grabbed the two striped tee’s too, along with the white flayed tee. I agree with y’all. I would’ve grabbed more if they offered other colors.

Back
Top Bottom