Kaws x Uniqlo

Got caught in a payment loop and couldn’t check out. Oh well these will restock a lot of times guaranteed

Everytime I try to order stuff from UNIQLO the site pisses me off smh.. I think I might have got thru with one shirt but it wasnt the one i really want. I see you guys saying they will keep restocking these is this true? I hope so cause I want two more.

I hope y'all right about restocks. That **** felt like a Yeezy release. Things sold out in seconds. I wanted all the character tees.

last time they had so many in store in santa monica

will check out when they open, no plush this time so its not gonna be crazy

and these will GO ON SALE eventually

F19C01A9-4D21-4D5D-9F4B-55A26FA2A604.jpeg
Friend sent me this

Facts, they are gonna restock a 100 times and eventually go on sale. Like the other collabs.

I’ll cop then
Yup, just wait till they have graphic tee's on sale for $9.90.

I think I'll pass on this release. Just going to get the Star Wars collab tees instead.

Every time Uniqlo releases a collection they always sell it a hour or more early. I ordered everything and the totes before all the usual twitter accounts started tweeting about it and everybody broke the site.

Every time Uniqlo releases a collection they always sell it a hour or more early. I ordered everything and the totes before all the usual twitter accounts started tweeting about it and everybody broke the site.

Everytime.

Looks like there's a much bigger demand for this drop due to the companion vs snoopy and big bird.

Got my confirmation 15 min ago, took about 20 minutes initially to check out

I was surprised at how many people were waiting in line at my local Uniqlo.

I was able to cop 2x of each of the shirts I wanted with ease.

Back
Top Bottom