Kaws x Uniqlo

So did anyone else cop the KAWS Clean Slate?

IMG_3192.jpg
IMG_3196.jpg
IMG_3208.jpg

I hate to admit it, but the hype surrounding Kaws has peaked. A lot of these newer collectors forking out over $500 for this will be extremely disappointed when they eventually try and sell when the new it things rolls around.

Yeah that price was a no go especially for an open edition

he stated that open edition doesn't mean there's a lot, he gets to decide how many he wants to make, supposedly.

Uniqlo sent me the wrong item and won't exchange it for the right one...Bought it on sale+coupon+free shipping and now they're telling me to pay full price for it+ship lol.

Anyone have issues with their Uniqlo socks not staying up?

Kinda bummed that I'm having to pull them up throughout the day.

I scooped 2 of the kaws x SS sweat shirts and 2 kaws tees last month. I need some of the toys though. Wheres some good places to cop kaws figures?

Can't wait. Kaws said this will be his last collaboration with Uniqlo today.

Think things will sell out? The Sesame Street stuff sat a long time. I had no prob getting whatever I wanted. And the resell price on stuff I wanted later was cheap too.

I’m just wondering sizing... I’m hearing tts but I remember the older collabs ran small, does anyone remember how the sesame st tees ran?

Thanks guys, gonna assume tts is the way to go for this drop, the og collabs fit smaller

Doesn’t really have anything to do with the collab. Uniq sizing is all over the place. I actually size up.

Try it on in store

Back
Top Bottom