Kaws x Uniqlo

Meh their sizing is terrible. Still don’t get why ppl rave over uniqlo but hm gets a bad rap. They’re basically the same uniqlo is just more ill fitting

A large is too big for me while a medium is too tight lol. I usually get the large and wash in hot water to shrink it

Will every US Uniqlo store have em tomorrow on release day? Might just swing by my local Uniqlo rather than buying online and paying for shipping?

For those asking, I have a couple peanuts collabs, and a couple Sesame Street collabs... shirts are kinda tts, fit kinda weird imo. Sleeves are kinda short.

I got the shirts when I was a true xxl, I’ve lost weight since, and am now an xl... shirts still don’t really fit to my liking. But I dig the design, and price point, so whatever. I’m probably going for xxls on these, if available.

I don’t remember what time they’ve dropped in the past, anyone have an idea what time these will be dropping tomorrow?

For those asking, I have a couple peanuts collabs, and a couple Sesame Street collabs... shirts are kinda tts, fit kinda weird imo. Sleeves are kinda short.

I got the shirts when I was a true xxl, I’ve lost weight since, and am now an xl... shirts still don’t really fit to my liking. But I dig the design, and price point, so whatever. I’m probably going for xxls on these, if available.

I don’t remember what time they’ve dropped in the past, anyone have an idea what time these will be dropping tomorrow?

10 am est

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/ut-gra...ViI-zCh1lgQMXEAAYASADEgK63vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

nah

uniqlo stuff is much better quality

their size charts are pretty damn accurate, go by those if you need to.

Uniqlo's sizing has always been straight for me in everything (Supima tees, hoodies, flannels, chinos, denim, boxers etc.) except the broadcloth button down shirts. Not really a fan of how short the sleeves are on those.

Got my eyes on 3 shirts. I got one of the seasame street shirts and really liked the quality.

did no one tell them that these are mass produced and not limited in any way?
also why are they picking on the mannequin

Yeah, my friend told me they will be available for a decent time and don’t need to rush.

Have my eyes on a few tees ... no idea what size to get.

Got the original Kaws collab In a medium and end up having to give them to my girl .

Got the peanuts down collab in a large and drowned in them lol

I’ll wait a few days until I hear how these run

Have my eyes on a few tees ... no idea what size to get.

Got the original Kaws collab In a medium and end up having to give them to my girl .

Got the peanuts down collab in a large and drowned in them lol

I’ll wait a few days until I hear how these run

That's why I ordered two of each size. I'll send back the ones that don't fit.

I ordered stuff but the payment kept looping, I hit refreshed and it went away and now idk if it took my payment or not and I don’t want to pay again if it did

The last two collections were widely available

In store and online weeks after launch

This is hypebeast starter pack shirts

It’s cringe seeing after market and people buying these for $40-$60

Back
Top Bottom