Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saved $141

pimp.gif

Looks like its back to 50% off...I'm trying to catch some nice denim maybe some tees...thanks for the heads up.

Phill , im not knocking ya hustle , or anything , but u quoting yourself non stop is O.D, if people want to use ya code they will

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Phill , im not knocking ya hustle , or anything , but u quoting yourself non stop is O.D, if people want to use ya code they will
not sure about that, got a few guys doing the same on here too.

plus, my method is working from what i've seen (if ya know what i mean)
laugh.gif

damn trying to get my girl a bunch of stuff....checkout.....there are items that have been removed due to being out of stock....pwned

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

QFT.

NT, use mine for a change
laugh.gif
VZ19451

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

Had a $65 prepaid Visa Card and bought two pair of Artful Dodger jeans for $55.94 shipped
pimp.gif

First pair was $98.00 and was on sale for $41.80(57% off)
2hx7m08.jpg

Second pair was $149.00 and was on sale for $71.00(52 % off)
o58ilf.jpg

2ai4j2g.jpg

Total price was $112.80.
After I go to Checkout and use that Mari(60% off) code and use BdeaZy rep code I SAVED ANOTHER $68.81 which took the subtotal to $43.99 then plus $11.95 s/h = $55.94
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if I would have went to a local store here in Detroit I would have paid retail $261.82 after MI tax.....

$261.82
-----------
$205.88 SAVINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

first time ordering from them and def wont be the last......as long as NT keep me updated with the 40-70% discount codes!!!!!

so you got 60% off AND 50%.. howd you do that?.. i cant get it too work

pimp.gif

i ordered so much from the site!
pimp.gif

but watch there going to bring a whole bunch of new gear and there wont be any 50% no more

weeeeak
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

i ordered so much from the site!
pimp.gif

but watch there going to bring a whole bunch of new gear and there wont be any 50% no more

weeeeak
frown.gif
they extended the sale for another 5 days

Thanks for all the info on this sale. Got myself a couple of tees and a dress for my girl for only $47 shipped.

They keep extending the sale because they probably made more money this week than they have ever made since the site went up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

They keep extending the sale because they probably made more money this week than they have ever made since the site went up
laugh.gif

True.. But their profit margin is slim to none on the majority of this stuff. The logic is to get rid of as much back-stock/inventory as possible.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by Dakingii

laugh.gif

True.. But their profit margin is slim to none on the majority of this stuff. The logic is to get rid of as much back-stock/inventory as possible.
I think they rather make $1 a million times in a month then $2 only thousands of time. They're probably just making room but believethey're making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom