Not open for further replies.
can someone give me a rep code to get frre shipping
please
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

please
happy.gif

I don't know if the promo still works, but try GLOW. And use phili's rep code for that 1% off.

Anyways, I ordered the day before Christmas, my package should be shipped today right?

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

thegame2006 wrote:
please
happy.gif

I don't know if the promo still works, but try GLOW. And use phili's rep code for that 1% off.

Anyways, I ordered the day before Christmas, my package should be shipped today right?

thanks bro!
pimp.gif

got that free shipping
glasses.gif

yea im kind of excited with how much im saving now
laugh.gif

Dam I just bought this pair of LRG jeans. 60% off FTW.

3a626e2108408d48e2cf3a53e4709c45c9eba8ba.jpg

I bought a shirt and hoodie last Saturday for the 50%. Oh and I used your rep code Philly.

KL models just make every pair of jeans look shhtty.. I've been tempted to buy a few pairs but I'd rather try them on hassle free.

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

Had a $65 prepaid Visa Card and bought two pair of Artful Dodger jeans for $55.94 shipped
pimp.gif

First pair was $98.00 and was on sale for $41.80(57% off)
2hx7m08.jpg

Second pair was $149.00 and was on sale for $71.00(52 % off)
o58ilf.jpg

2ai4j2g.jpg

Total price was $112.80.
After I go to Checkout and use that Mari(60% off) code and use BdeaZy rep code I SAVED ANOTHER $68.81 which took the subtotal to $43.99 then plus $11.95 s/h = $55.94
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if I would have went to a local store here in Detroit I would have paid retail $261.82 after MI tax.....

$261.82
-----------
$205.88 SAVINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

first time ordering from them and def wont be the last......as long as NT keep me updated with the 40-70% discount codes!!!!!

so you got 60% off AND 50%.. howd you do that?.. i cant get it too work

Did the sale end yet? I dont get my New Years money till New Years
frown.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
, Didn't get any Christmas presents/money though.....

ive been browsing through this site for about 30 minutes TRYING to spend money...but the selection is just terrible. If i did want something (maybe 1 or 2items...literally), it was either sold out or not available in my size....damn....karmaloop fell off hard.
I dont know how a few of you guys spend money on those artful dodger jeans....

Your Cart is empty!

ATTENTION!
At least one of the items in your cart is currently Out of stock. The contents of your cart has been modified to reflect our inventory.Please review your order.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i just do not understand how this is ok for them to do this ? how are smaller retailers goign to be able to make any sales , if karmaloop is sellign all theirstuff below what they even paid!?!?!?!?!?!

ordered but by the time I checked out mad stuff was out of stock lol, I used your rep code too

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Dam I just bought this pair of LRG jeans. 60% off FTW.

3a626e2108408d48e2cf3a53e4709c45c9eba8ba.jpg

I bought a shirt and hoodie last Saturday for the 50%. Oh and I used your rep code Philly.
how does lrg straight jeans fit? like 501 stfs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom