Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

^
laugh.gif

help me out and I may help you out king (read my post up there^)
I think they are blue wash because blue wash means that part of the jeans are fadded but im not sure

Awwl damn never mind about the PayPal thing i just realized that the Supras i want are limited so the discount cant apply
mad.gif
mad.gif

I usually rock 34 or 36 depending on brand. I just don't want to buy them and they sag like crazy.

^^ from the pics, they look like they fit like a levi's 501.

so basically, a regular straight legged jean.

artful dodger is known for having a loose relaxed fitting jean, so their slim is probably 'regular' sized.

Iv wear a 34x32in Levi and I bought a pair of dodgers a while back and they fit pretty big

go one size down

Karmaloop is %+!%%! shady. they let u put something in your cart, get all the way to one step away from purchasing it. Then when you click it they say that theitem is currently out of stock. %+!%%! ridiculous. not to mention they barely have anything thas worth buying.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Karmaloop is %+!%%! shady. they let u put something in your cart, get all the way to one step away from purchasing it. Then when you click it they say that the item is currently out of stock. %+!%%! ridiculous. not to mention they barely have anything thas worth buying.

co-sign.

i still managed to rack up $230 between 2 diff orders in one night a couple days ago.
laugh.gif

one with MERRY and one with SANTA.

will they allow me to use the Glow code if I have the items sent to another house, and someone else's name?

Just spent like $360
smh.gif

was gonna spend more but I passed the limit on my card already
laugh.gif
smh.gif

just on jeans and hoodies since all the shirts were wack

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

thanks man!

what'd you buy? haha.
Just some random stuff... obey tee's and some denim.

Anyone know how length sizing is done on denim???. I mean all I see is waist sizes and not length

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom