Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
psh then mari is the way to go..my order is coming up to around 100 with all these laces and tees and yadda yadda

http://www.karmaloop.com/...ID=51835&VendorCode=JEEKB
smh
smh.gif
a picture of fake IVs on a shirt

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Yo anyone wanna tell me how LRG Jean fits compared to Levis? Loose, Baggy or tight?
depends on what fit you get. The classic 47s fit loose. The straight fit fits normal and the True root fit are tighter.

Plain and simple, the site is a joke.
laugh.gif
There is nothing clean on thatwebsite; just over the top, colorfully grotesque, low quality crap that has now been reduced to a reasonable price and that's only if you have absolutelyno taste in clothes.

For a person with a knack for fashion, they can easily identify this 60% off as a last ditch effort by the idiots at karmapoop who over bought the wrong lineup and need to get rid of it fast. 90% off with free over night shipping and then I'd consider scooping up a few shirts for the gym.

im thinking about buying the wesc flute headphones...retail is 55 bucks...is it worth it???

thanks

Had a $65 prepaid Visa Card and bought two pair of Artful Dodger jeans for $55.94 shipped
pimp.gif

First pair was $98.00 and was on sale for $41.80(57% off)
2hx7m08.jpg

Second pair was $149.00 and was on sale for $71.00(52 % off)
o58ilf.jpg

2ai4j2g.jpg

Total price was $112.80.
After I go to Checkout and use that Mari(60% off) code and use BdeaZy rep code I SAVEDANOTHER $68.81 which took the subtotal to $43.99 then plus $11.95 s/h = $55.94
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if I would have went to a local store here in Detroit I would have paid retail $261.82 after MI tax.....

$261.82
-----------
$205.88 SAVINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

first time ordering from them and def wont be the last......as long as NT keep me updated with the 40-70% discount codes!!!!!

Originally Posted by Quest4Glory

laugh.gif
There is nothing clean on that website; just over the top, colorfully grotesque, low quality crap that has now been reduced to a reasonable price and that's only if you have absolutely no taste in clothes.

For a person with a knack for fashion, they can easily identify this 60% off as a last ditch effort by the idiots at karmapoop who over bought the wrong line up and need to get rid of it fast. 90% off with free over night shipping and then I'd consider scooping up a few shirts for the gym.

laugh.gif
i cant find anything good either

Originally Posted by Quest4Glory

laugh.gif
There is nothing clean on that website; just over the top, colorfully grotesque, low quality crap that has now been reduced to a reasonable price and that's only if you have absolutely no taste in clothes.

For a person with a knack for fashion, they can easily identify this 60% off as a last ditch effort by the idiots at karmapoop who over bought the wrong line up and need to get rid of it fast. 90% off with free over night shipping and then I'd consider scooping up a few shirts for the gym.
kill yourself. Your quest for glory has failed.

Anybody want to PayPal me $55 so i can buy me some Supras, when i get my refund check in January i'll pay u back i promise. If i dont u can file a PayPaldispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom